RPGM Partial [Translation Request] Reimu Hakurei Gets brainwashed (kei kei kei loan)

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
I sometimes do lol, when I'm too lazy to even change it on the options menu.

But aaaaaalright, I'll see what I can do. I'll just have to forage for a VX Ace decrypter and figure out how to add the options menu back (or modify the walking speed alternatively).
or add maximize window :KEK:

anyway, if you looking to translate for a long term hobby, why not join the translator server (link in my signature)

Reactions: Axis3123

Liuna

Jun 19, 2021
First off, awesome!

Secondly, I *could* offer myself to start translating it now using Translator++, I got the basics down and could potentially do a basic clean-up from the MTL. I can't guarantee that it will be perfect, but it will definitely be legible at least :p
Yeah if your willing to can throw the zip file your way
note youll probably need to add japan as your system locale before I do

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
or add maximize window :KEK:

anyway, if you looking to translate for a long term hobby, why not join the translator server (link in my signature)
Eh, I'll see how this beast handles and I'll consider it. It'll be more like a side thing, but as a hobby it doesn't sound as bad lol

Oh yeah, for maximizing the window, all you have to do is press F1 on the game at any time to access the menu. It has the option for full screen but not auto-dashing.

Yeah if your willing to can throw the zip file your way
note youll probably need to add japan as your system locale before I do
Done and done :p

Last edited:

Liuna

Jun 19, 2021
Eh, I'll see how this beast handles and I'll consider it. It'll be more like a side thing, but as a hobby it doesn't sound as bad lol

Oh yeah, for maximizing the window, all you have to do is press F1 on the game at any time to access the menu. It has the option for full screen but not auto-dashing.

Done and done :p
just a reply for the ability to do a conversation

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
just a reply for the ability to do a conversation
Absolutely. Like I said before, I got the ropes for how Translator++ works and got to fidget around with the demo for a bit to get a feel for it. All I have to do is analyze the context of what the characters will be saying and base my clean-up on that. Simple stuff!

Whenever you're ready, shoot the files this way and I'll start working on them inmediately.

Reactions: Nachturne

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
If a translation was provided shouldn't the tag be changed?
Done and done. Not sure if to put it as a complete translation since at most it is an MTL, so I'll put it as a partial translation.

Correct me if I'm wrong tho, and I'll change it again.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
I believe it was DeepL MTL? either way it doesn't have word wrap and every text goes out of screen, i rather not move this to main games section until it was fixed

Clasified0000

Jun 27, 2017
The person who made this also made what looks like a prequel (Although that came first so it's more like this one is a sequel) of Tenshi Hinanawi getting brainwashed, (Here's a post on his pixiv about it ) explaining how she ended up in this one. it seems to have had a free download that had a time limit that's run out, anyone have it and want to share, possibly with a translation?