• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Partial [Translation Request][RPGM][None] +EXORCIST+ Chris and the Cursed Town [1.04] [happypink]

Sep 22, 2016
Is the mega link in the OP the latest version of the game, and if not does anyone have a link to the latest version? Tried to download from Sukebei but it didn't work.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
Pre-Release Patch:

View attachment 2428551 View attachment 2428552

We're almost there, boys. Almost everything, including all 150+ images, has been translated. Only proofreading and playtesting left to do. When it comes to this game, dealing with line breaks, spacing and fixing text is quite a task (there are at least 3 types of textboxes), but I'm confident that I'll be able to finish it some time next week.

If you feel impatient and decide to play the game already, you can help me by reporting typos, bugs, other weirdness either in pms or in the channel dedicated to this game in my discord.
Hey thanks for this!! I was holding off playing this for so long and now i will play it! :)

FireLord699

Jun 9, 2021
Pre-Release Patch:

View attachment 2428551 View attachment 2428552

We're almost there, boys. Almost everything, including all 150+ images, has been translated. Only proofreading and playtesting left to do. When it comes to this game, dealing with line breaks, spacing and fixing text is quite a task (there are at least 3 types of textboxes), but I'm confident that I'll be able to finish it some time next week.

If you feel impatient and decide to play the game already, you can help me by reporting typos, bugs, other weirdness either in pms or in the channel dedicated to this game in my discord.
You are a person of focus, commitment, and sheer f$%#@ will.

Last edited:

GucciNinja

Jun 15, 2020
I followed Daedroth steps and only ran the game to see if it launches(no problem there) just so you know