RPGM Partial [Translation Request][RPGM][None] +EXORCIST+ Chris and the Cursed Town [1.04] [happypink]

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Pre-Release Patch:

pic17.PNG pic18.PNG

We're almost there, boys. Almost everything, including all 150+ images, has been translated. Only proofreading and playtesting left to do. When it comes to this game, dealing with line breaks, spacing and fixing text is quite a task (there are at least 3 types of textboxes), but I'm confident that I'll be able to finish it some time next week.

If you feel impatient and decide to play the game already, you can help me by reporting typos, bugs, other weirdness either in pms or in the channel dedicated to this game in my discord.

Bahbuygg

Dec 21, 2022
How to Install Translation Patches for VX Ace games:
1. Download RPG Maker Decrypter
2. Open the Decrypter and go File -> Open File
3. Select Game.rgss3a file which will be in the root folder of your game
4. After that choose Extract All Files, there should now be an Extract folder where Decrypter.exe is
5. Copy all folders from Extract and paste them into the folder with the game
6. Rename or delete Game.rgss3a now
7. Copy and paste the contents of translation patch into the folder with the game, overwriting everything
Im on android, there's no such thing like .net freamwork or something, im using zarchiver for extract the game, how do i use this decrypter bullshit on android?

dronehero

Apr 29, 2020
Pre-Release Patch:

View attachment 2428551 View attachment 2428552

We're almost there, boys. Almost everything, including all 150+ images, has been translated. Only proofreading and playtesting left to do. When it comes to this game, dealing with line breaks, spacing and fixing text is quite a task (there are at least 3 types of textboxes), but I'm confident that I'll be able to finish it some time next week.

If you feel impatient and decide to play the game already, you can help me by reporting typos, bugs, other weirdness either in pms or in the channel dedicated to this game in my discord.
Thanks Daedroth great work on this!

quicm2211

Oct 18, 2019
Pre-Release Patch:

View attachment 2428551 View attachment 2428552

Thank you, guys. Keep it up, we always support u

VagiNalia

Sep 8, 2021
Im on android, there's no such thing like .net freamwork or something, im using zarchiver for extract the game, how do i use this decrypter bullshit on android?
Just click and hold on the game icon until this show up then click "Decrypt files"

Zheoda

Aug 23, 2022
Some body help, i already finished the game but some scenes missing, have anyone full game save?