• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN [Translation Request] Shin Yarasete! Teacher

Bart2137

Jun 26, 2022
There is a series called Yarasete! Teacher by Tryset. I wonder if there is any english translations available on the net. It would be great to play these games with some English patch. IMO the best part is Shin Yarasete! Teacher - maybe my post will encourage someone to translate this game.

Last edited:

godsucker6969

Sep 1, 2023
There is a series called Yarasete! Teacher by Tryset. I wonder if there is any english translations available on the net. It would be great to play these games with some English patch. IMO the best part is Shin Yarasete! Teacher - maybe my post will encourage someone to translate this game.
Is there still no patch available??

Desunote01

Oct 25, 2023
I think it take time but i somehow have small progress it take time to organize all this mess. I am newbie btw

Desunote01

Oct 25, 2023
how's the progress been so far?
Day1 almost ready i translated using A.I. Also i need to format text properly to do that i need to play whole game. Good that i can make changes when i play i save/load every time to check how text looks. Character names also translated. Last step i need to think how to make patch.xp3 right now i just unpacked whole data.xp3 and making changes there