RPGM - Partial - [Translation request] Stray Dog Fiance [kemono-miti]

1. 4.00 star(s)

SweetOrangeSlices

This is a solid 8/10. I'm not a huge fan of RPG maker games but it works for this game. The only thing "wrong" with it is not being able to 100% translate it. It makes it so that it's impossible to save. I guess you could get lucky and pick the right option but....I have yet to get that lucky. If I spoke Japanese, 9/10. Only one point off for the art style for the dog, I got used to it but it took a while for me to do so.

I guess compared to the art of the main girl "Coca" it adds enough contrast to be appealing, Of course, I don't know the creator so that could have been the entire point. (I know people are kinda into that sorta thing so one could say this is more of a nitpick than anything)

A little side note, the current broken English for the dogs really fits and it adds a lot of charm to an otherwise sleazy (but entertaining) game. Not gonna lie it had me laughing sometimes when the scene was supposed to be "intense". If this game ever gets a full proper translation/update I hope the broken English is kept- or something that can be at least turn on and off.