RPGM Partial [Translation Request] 僕と彼女の痴漢生活 [RJ01124141] [magmahouse]

Aster Crow Maximus

Jun 7, 2017
what did you do to make her cum 4 times? I have only managed 3 and almost got 4. If possible could you send a save of that.
It was pretty hard, and requires near maxed stats, but my stategy was:
1. Strip her completely;
2. Focus on the nipples for 2 climaxes;
3. Let her rest until awareness becomes 0;
4. Focus on her clit;
5. Let her rest again;
6. Hope you can max out the final bar during sex before you get caught, but it might be more efficient to just repeat step 4

That's what i did at least, and it was barely doable, not sure if molesting during the day helps or not, didn't test that far.

If that doesn't help, here's a save file right after you choose to go to her home, just make sure a save file 10 already exists (or create one right there) and replace it with this one, or it might not work.

Reactions: YoshiroMom

desankontollllllll

Jan 4, 2023
Hey, I made a translation for this using translator++ and Sugoi Translator. It's only an edited machine translation, but I think it's serviceable. It's pretty amateurish (sometimes the text will come a little bit to right exiting the dialogue box), however, I played from start to finish and fixed most of ,if not all, the typos.

Just need to extract the file inside the www folder and replace the files.

If you find any errors, or feel like you can provide a better translation for certain scenes, feel free to contact me, and I'll try to fix it (but please attach a picture so that i can get a grasp where it is on the files).
its not working

Aster Crow Maximus

Jun 7, 2017
its not working
Did it ask you to replace files when you extracted? I reapplied the translation on the same version as the original post and it seemed to be working. Don't know how to really help you besides checking if your version is the same as the post, or if you extracted the files to the wrong spot, you are suppose to throw both the "js" and "data" inside the WWW folder NOT NEXT TO THE EXE. If it didn't ask you to replace files you must of place them on the wrong spot.

Also, i noticed this while testing, but if you have a save file that was started when the game was in japanese, for some reason I ain't sure why, the game, somehow, keeps the old text in. So you must start a new file to play the translation.

That's all i can think, good luck.

desankontollllllll

Jan 4, 2023
Did it ask you to replace files when you extracted? I reapplied the translation on the same version as the original post and it seemed to be working. Don't know how to really help you besides checking if your version is the same as the post, or if you extracted the files to the wrong spot, you are suppose to throw both the "js" and "data" inside the WWW folder NOT NEXT TO THE EXE. If it didn't ask you to replace files you must of place them on the wrong spot.

Also, i noticed this while testing, but if you have a save file that was started when the game was in japanese, for some reason I ain't sure why, the game, somehow, keeps the old text in. So you must start a new file to play the translation.

That's all i can think, good luck.

Aster Crow Maximus

Jun 7, 2017
still error on me bro, i dont know what to do :(
One last attempt, maybe it's getting corrupted while downloading from here
Try this link

If it doesn't work, sorry to say but i don't know what else to do, i would guess your extractor program could be corrupted, but I noticed you used both 7zip and Winrar, so it's probably unlikely they are both broken.

Reactions: desankontollllllll

desankontollllllll

Jan 4, 2023
Try this link

If it doesn't work, sorry to say but i don't know what else to do, i would guess your extractor program could be corrupted, but I noticed you used both 7zip and Winrar, so it's probably unlikely they are both broken.
broo your crown is here........ ty bro its working now

sayagila12

Apr 22, 2023
Try this link

Thanks dude

Culturalpotato

Jan 22, 2023
so about the ending. can anyone explain the endings? i got the "hesitation" ending
to get that just cum inside her on a dangerous day before you get the 'ending hint'.
its a bad ending btw,
i think creampie on a dangerous day after the 'ending hint'(i got the hint after unlocking all places and movie date event)
leads to a good ending. havent done that yet tho