• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Partial [Translation Request] 僕と彼女の痴漢生活 [RJ01124141] [magmahouse]

Aster Crow Maximus

Jun 7, 2017
Hey, I made a translation for this using translator++ and Sugoi Translator. It's only an edited machine translation, but I think it's serviceable. It's pretty amateurish (sometimes the text will come a little bit to right exiting the dialogue box), however, I played from start to finish and fixed most of ,if not all, the typos.

Just need to extract the file inside the www folder and replace the files.

If you find any errors, or feel like you can provide a better translation for certain scenes, feel free to contact me, and I'll try to fix it (but please attach a picture so that i can get a grasp where it is on the files).

CCLQ

Dec 1, 2023
Hey, I made a translation for this using translator++ and Sugoi Translator. It's only an edited machine translation, but I think it's serviceable. It's pretty amateurish (sometimes the text will come a little bit to right exiting the dialogue box), however, I played from start to finish and fixed most of ,if not all, the typos.

Just need to extract the file inside the www folder and replace the files.

If you find any errors, or feel like you can provide a better translation for certain scenes, feel free to contact me, and I'll try to fix it (but please attach a picture so that i can get a grasp where it is on the files).
Thank you so much for the translation! It really helped me complete the game and understand the storyline. I didn't expect the game to have such a compelling story, and using Google Translate was a pain in the ass

YoshiroMom

Jun 9, 2019
Thank you so much for the translation! It really helped me complete the game and understand the storyline. I didn't expect the game to have such a compelling story, and using Google Translate was a pain in the ass
Did you finish the beach date and progress forward after that? I have issues progressing.

Aster Crow Maximus

Jun 7, 2017
Anyone knows how to get to the girl's house, I got the ending but did not unlock that.
Sorry for the late response, I managed to do it on my first playthrough, but wasn't aware of what triggered it and couldn't figure it out until now.
After some testing on my own save file, I found that, when you molest the girl during the evening, for each time you make her cum you seem to unlock a new destination for the extension.

Cum once = Bathroom
Cum twice = Bathroom, hotel
Cum thrice = Bathroom, hotel, park
Cum 4 times = All the above + her home

Hope this helps, it was kinda tough making her cum 4 times before the time limit but it's possible.
I don't know the exact requirements for her to accept, but increassing love and lust is easy enough to do.

Reactions: McSetta

YoshiroMom

Jun 9, 2019
Sorry for the late response, I managed to do it on my first playthrough, but wasn't aware of what triggered it and couldn't figure it out until now.
After some testing on my own save file, I found that, when you molest the girl during the evening, for each time you make her cum you seem to unlock a new destination for the extension.

Cum once = Bathroom
Cum twice = Bathroom, hotel
Cum thrice = Bathroom, hotel, park
Cum 4 times = All the above + her home

Hope this helps, it was kinda tough making her cum 4 times before the time limit but it's possible.
I don't know the exact requirements for her to accept, but increassing love and lust is easy enough to do.
what did you do to make her cum 4 times? I have only managed 3 and almost got 4. If possible could you send a save of that.

Last edited: