• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Partial - [Translation Requset] [RPG] 魔法少女コノハ-LOLIQUE2GAIDEN-(MEGA DOWNLOAD)

1. 5.00 star(s)

Death Panda

Please ignore the 1 star review, it appears to be a skill issue. Quite literally in fact, because he seems to have somehow missed that he's supposed to use skills to kill enemies, not just sit there and wait for the autoattack. Also you can get virgin protection magic in the guild hall you start the game in.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

hartex92

This is the definition when you trying to make a game without even thinking at all. The execution is good, but is extremely annoying and mess in lots of places. If you wanted to have clean+virgin run (0 in all H-status), prepare for disappointment because everything is RIGGED to have at least one on any H-status which makes you frustated for clean run.

Why the Devs cant give us an option not make all enemies who have H marks always target Konoha entire time??? I have squad of 4 lolimon and Konoha ALWAYS 1st target on battle with forced enemies who have H-marks (pink diamond on their name).

Battle is extremely bad and no option to manually target specific enemies, everyone always hit RANDOM enemies even thought there are enemies that close to death yet they still aiming another enemies. I just dont believe how GARBAGE the battle system is, they even dont understand the basic of aiming and selecting target manually and dont even add shortcut key for it.

I know this is H-game, but that doesnt mean you forced player to have H-animation entire time, make it into defeat scene instead of watching all lolis being assaulted entire battle scene. I am afraid that this game will be massive failure in release time if they still dont want fixed these issues.