• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others - Completed - Treasure Fragment [v2.0] [EUPHORIC!]

1. 3.00 star(s)

IloveGumXX

The game itself looks nice, but it was executed poorly.
    The animations are generic and repetitive, and you get a game over CG which is a pain in the ass.
    The combat is slow and without much taste which make the bosses more annoying, especially the last one.
    The music soundtrack, however, is pretty nice.
    The story in itself isnt anything too special.
    All in all, Generic Sidescroller H-Game.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

TwistedScarlett60

Saw this game only had a 2/5, which is weird because there are way worse games rated much higher than that. Personally, I'd say this game rates similarly to Mystic Knight Maya.

Good:
    • The story is actually great. Essentially a group of anthro creatures use crystals to prevent themselves from turning feral and becoming nothing but the beasts they're based off. These crystals were destroyed causing the kingdoms to fall into chaos, with everyone reverting back to more instinctual, primal forms. This is a great little bit of context to almost all the h-scenes because it implies that the protagonist has lost their mind and just become a mindless, horny animal.
    • The game has a lot of content. For only being 2 hours long, there are about 40+ animations and 30 game over CG.
    • Character art and sprites are pretty
    • It's well paced, never too frustrating or grindy
    • It has a large variety of fetishes
    • Music is fantastic, clearly FFVI era Nobuo Uematsu inspired
    • Some of the content is just straight up hot, so that's always a plus
    Bad:
    • Combat and movement in general feels quite weak. This game actually plays a better if you boot up Cheat Engine and set the speedhack to 2x. Wouldn't recommend that speed for the bosses.
    • Clunky and slow magic system that requires you to manually cycle through spells one-by-one.
    • Accessing stage 5 and some obscure scenes requires a bit of research, but that ended up being the best content in the game.
    • I feel like more could have been done with the themeing of the game. i.e. maybe a corruption meter that has you slowly reverting to your animal side.
    • I'm generally not a huge fan of loss-for-CG games that don't lean into it as a mechanic, particularly the game over slides which are a pain in the ass to get and send you back to a previous save.
    • The CG Gallery doesn't become unlocked after clearing. So I have two random CG missing and I have no idea how to get 'em.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Adto

Generic side-scroller platform that talks a lot about having a lot of content, but is actually a walking simulator with corridors everywhere; with Game Over Scenes (Those where you wait half an hour for the character to die so that only a single gif appears), and one scene per enemy (With the probability that they will be repeated).
    With all my balls I'm going to say it: Pass it and play one of Zell99 ones, or even better, Eris.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

CarbonBeast

it's not really bad and not really good.. the cover looks like a high quality game but in the end its maybe average.. as on the previews mentioned it also took me like 1.5-2 hours to finish

what i don't like:
    the story: you got to bring back a Crystal, that's it. you start in your castle and walk through different locations on your way you meet some npcs but mostly they just say 1 boring irrelevant line. completely unexciting
    level design: the areas look always very similar and its not easy to tell where to go next (no map, arrow or npc that help)
    combat: pretty boring. most of the time it's just smashing the punch button. there are a few skills but mainly to progress the story (not very effective in combat). enemies attack almost always the same.
    H-action: no fun with defeated enemies and repetitive animations

what i like:
    music: great soundtrack
    controller: you can play with a game pad
    gallery: in the main menu one for the game over pictures and in game on the last stage for the animated sprites
    sprites: nice animations
    enemies: balanced mix of beasts furries insects tentacles raptilians