3D-Daz Fan Art True Bond Art Assets & Fan Art

Ruffles&Lays

Apr 1, 2024

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Hey guys!
I need your help with a small thing!
I'm doing video editing and I ran into a problem!
A few months ago I acquired a new monitor, 4k, which is my main monitor and I changed the TV I was working with to a secondary monitor, so I work with 2 monitors next to each other!
When editing photos or videos, according to the color profile I used, on the 4k monitor it seems without problems, but when I switch to the TV, I notice certain artifacts derived from the color profile I am assigning to the renders and videos !
I would like you to open the following image and tell me how you see the image on your monitors or televisions, cell phones, etc! Whether you notice artifacts or not!
I highlighted the most problematic areas of the image so you can get straight to the point!
Your response is very important, so I ask you to respond so that I can resolve this issue if the images contain artifacts!
The more responses I get, the better!
Thanks!

Profile 1
CT00041.jpg

NORMAL Render image

Grope CT00041.jpg

Profile 1
CC00023.jpg

NORMAL Render image

Grope CC00023.jpg

Last edited:

User12332

Nov 5, 2023
Hey guys!
A few months ago I acquired a new monitor, 4k, which is my main monitor and I changed the TV I was working with to a secondary monitor, so I work with 2 monitors next to each other!
When editing photos or videos, according to the color profile I used, on the 4k monitor it seems without problems, but when I switch to the TV, I notice certain artifacts derived from the color profile I am assigning to the renders and videos !
I would like you to open the following image and tell me how you see the image on your monitors or televisions, cell phones, etc! Whether you notice artifacts or not!
I highlighted the most problematic areas of the image so you can get straight to the point!
Your response is very important, so I ask you to respond so that I can resolve this issue if the images contain artifacts!
Thanks!

View attachment 3541793
No artifacts. Checked on 3 screens. :)

Reactions: Terminatorgames

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
Hey guys!
Thanks!

Profile 1
View attachment 3541793

NORMAL Render image

View attachment 3541936

Profile 1
View attachment 3542091

NORMAL Render image

View attachment 3542092

All photographs are perfectly rendered and visually beautiful. I didn't see anything strange. That said, Terminatorgames I advise you to play the game "A wife and mother"....

Please terminator, make a picture like this with Jessica and Danny. But you don'
View attachment Day20_Sam_Sophia_1.webm
t need to do that a lot of work.

Ruffles&Lays

Apr 1, 2024
Hey guys!
Thanks!

Profile 1
View attachment 3541793

NORMAL Render image

View attachment 3541936

Profile 1
View attachment 3542091

NORMAL Render image

View attachment 3542092
My dear, I'm not much of an expert to notice defects, but it seems to me that the images are OK on my 32" LG Full HD monitor/TV.

In the images (PROFILE) that you marked with a red circle, a darker shade of black appears inside the circle.

The images (NORMAL RENDER) are perfectly well defined, without a dark tone. Visibly lighter, including the characters' previously reddish skin tone.

By the way, I'm going to hold off on jerking off until the video is ready! In fact, I was holding off on this handjob for Jackerman's video (MW3), BUT it's getting delayed again and I'm already climbing the walls with the desire to "beat the clown"! ahuhaUAhuaH!
It's going very well! Stay firm and strong!

Ruffles&Lays

Apr 1, 2024
All photographs are perfectly rendered and visually beautiful. I didn't see anything strange. That said, Terminatorgames I advise you to play the game "A wife and mother"....

Please terminator, make a picture like this with Jessica and Danny. But you don'
1.00«-+»x
View attachment 3542271
t need to do that a lot of work.
WTF! Where did this kiss video between mother and son come from? Is it a Ren'Py game, a series by an artist? Tell us that I lost my mind!

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
No artifacts. Checked on 3 screens. :)
All photographs are perfectly rendered and visually beautiful. I didn't see anything strange.
My dear, I'm not much of an expert to notice defects, but it seems to me that the images are OK on my 32" LG Full HD monitor/TV.

In the images (PROFILE) that you marked with a red circle, a darker shade of black appears inside the circle.

The images (NORMAL RENDER) are perfectly well defined, without a dark tone. Visibly lighter, including the characters' previously reddish skin tone.
Thanks to Sath too for PM me!

Thank you to the people who responded because I really needed the answers even though few people adhered to my request and others preferred to leave a like!
It was very important for me to know, right now, what is coming on the screen, whether darker shadows or pixelation with red dots, as I see!
So I assume that the problem will be with my television and not with the color profile I chose!
From now on there will be no return and if problems arise later it will be too late!

Lennyrabbitz

Aug 22, 2020
Hey guys!
Thanks!

Profile 1
View attachment 3541793

NORMAL Render image

View attachment 3541936

Profile 1
View attachment 3542091

NORMAL Render image

View attachment 3542092
Viewed on phone and it all looks great. I would ask if you noticed the problem areas as the static image only. Perhaps if you are able to play out the animation it may look different to yourself?

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Viewed on phone and it all looks great. I would ask if you noticed the problem areas as the static image only. Perhaps if you are able to play out the animation it may look different to yourself?
With animation it's even worse!
This is what I ask of you again!
Download this short video clip and play it on your video player!
Pay attention to the areas that I highlighted as problematic, especially on Jessica's neck!
Do you see shadow or a red pixelated image in that area?

Lennyrabbitz

Aug 22, 2020
Pay attention to the areas that I highlighted as problematic, especially on Jessica's neck!

Can't see any of the problems and I have zoomed in as well. Disclaimer though that this is viewing on phone only. There is some clipping of Danny's stomach through Jess' ass though. But other than that it's great.

Manford

Nov 24, 2018
To my eyes the Normal rendered images look better. They are not as dark and skin tones look better. I am not seeing any artifacts. The video looks great too.

Ruffles&Lays

Apr 1, 2024

I saw it about 10 times, and I think you're looking for hair in an egg.
Everything is normal here. I see that the shadow on her neck is as it should be.