VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Turn Up the Wild [v1.0] [GilgaGames]

1. 4.00 star(s)

fudifudi

This is the game to play if you are into cheating stuff and are looking for a quick fap. The plot is simple, the handrawn art is feels pretty hot after playing all these 3dcg games. The achievement system is nice and the bonus scene at the end is pretty hot too. Definitely check out the developers other games too if you are bored with all the 3dcg stuff!
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Dareios

Fun short game relating to the sharing / cuck themes, so if that's not your thing then you know what to do, but otherwise sexy as hell, art simple but still enjoyable, fairly smooth animations, sexy story and a nice little bit of sexy extra content to be had if you look around to get all the scenes, liked the hints about the kink as well - few things I would have liked to have seen refined, but gives a nice base where the dev can work from in future should they go for a cucking / ntr game
  3. 3.00 star(s)

I.S H

My Rating: 6/10

Story: ★★★☆☆
    Dialogue: ★★★★★
    How well it plays: ★★★★★
    Art: ★★★☆☆
    Animation: ★★★☆☆
    Sex scenes: ★★☆☆☆
    Replayability: ★☆☆☆☆

A very short game which will probably take you between 10-20 minutes to complete. The story is medioce, the art is average, and the objective is linear.

I see potential here with this character (Diana), however her short lived time in this game does her no justice. This could be the start of something greater, or not.

Don't hop into the game with too much expectations, as you will be disappointed. Expect the 'average', and enjoy the 'average'.

That's all I have to say about this game.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Seittitgib

Fun short game with a few endings! The idea and story behind the game is simple and effective, scenes are well animated and the art is good. Would highly recommend. This is a great foundation for making more games following the same formula.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

adrie4u

Nice short game with a few choices which can lead to different endings.
    It will keep you busy for less than an hour max to play all endings.
    Graphics are as presented and look pretty decent.
    Was expecting one ending with the girl on the dancefloor, but it turned out to unlock another trophy
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Pop1984

excellent content creator, achieving with his drawings and texts something that is a work of art. Thank you for creating your game/novel. I hope the author continues this year like the previous ones. You can see that it is made with a lot of dedication and with each new delivery, it improves itself.