4.30 star(s) 9 Votes

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
So there is no M/M scene on the train with Old man I was wondering if I was missing something, the one part the Old Man almost masturbates in front of you but you get away, I wonder if you should add a scene with him on the train?
We will have an M/M scene with the bald Old Man, but it's not the time yet. We must remember that the MC is still getting to know himself and corrupting him to make dirtier decisions is a path to be taken.

Reactions: Feyd and Some_Dude?

Snusen

May 27, 2018
Damn, Nice to have my ears blown out when starting the game.
Can also tell that this game is going to be a grindy fucking mess, You are already missing out on what feels like a lot of content with how limited everything is in terms of choices etc.

That cheat mode is most certainly something that is needed if you even want to try and enjoy the game lol

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
I live in a dorm with friends and had music blasting but after opening this game it blasted even louder, speakers almost exploded. Thank God the intro is not a bunch of sex noises.
Man that would be one hell of a story, roommate walks in "what was all that moaning" you: "oh it was, uh, just Game of Thrones" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: greono and fuzzyash

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Damn, Nice to have my ears blown out when starting the game.
Can also tell that this game is going to be a grindy fucking mess, You are already missing out on what feels like a lot of content with how limited everything is in terms of choices etc.

That cheat mode is most certainly something that is needed if you even want to try and enjoy the game lol
Unfortunately, it's difficult to balance everything, this will happen over time. However, from the next update the game will be "open" and spending time with the characters will make you increase your relationship with them. Cheats are just to make the process quick.
You can also train Skills by increasing them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Feyd

Spatches

Dec 10, 2017
greono, I really want to see you and this game succeed. The pattern that has been displayed with development on Two Sides in the past has led me to believe that you will give up on this again and leech off of patrons on Patreon for awhile, since you never turned off subscriptions on your Patreon you were still getting money from people who never unsubscribed for years while you were doing absolutely nothing for them, no? Please correct me if I am wrong. The fact that there is an indication you are going to block some content via Patreon passwords is really not a good look after that

Having said that, you absolutely have the talent to make something great. You can make a lot of money from Patreon by being active with the community and updating your game. I think RanliLabz is a great example to follow in that regard. I think he makes enough money off of SpaceCorps where he doesn't even need to have a "real" job at this point. You have the talent, please follow through. I really want to see you and your game succeed. You have a great start (again), I would hate to see it and your game-making ability go to waste.

I've got my fingers crossed for you!

solid_snake

Apr 5, 2018
greono
A little advice on this round of the game: Before you start working on new features, attend bugs first. You rebooted the game like 3 or 4 times already, and all the "final" releases were borderline unplayable. Broken interactions, broken paths, broken dialogue, broken... pretty much everything. As well as playing copyrighted music. That part was a really bad idea.

Have beta testers. Listed to community feedback. It'll go a looong way.

With that said, best of luck. Maybe you can make it work this time around.

Edit: Holy hell, my speakers almost exploded when I booted up the game.

Edit 2:
1701809689562.png

Seems like I'm talking into aether after all. Oh well.

Last edited:

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
So there are choices that are impossible to pick because you would need to cheat to have the stats required to take them, or am I missing something?

Last edited:

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
So there are choices that are impossible to pick because you would need to cheat to have the stats required to take them, or am I missing something?
What will define whether or not you will get points is the skill you chose at the beginning. The code only allows you to have a point in each of them, which makes it much easier.
Remembering that these skills can be progressed in the future, through training, studies, knowledge.

Reactions: Feyd

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
What will define whether or not you will get points is the skill you chose at the beginning. The code only allows you to have a point in each of them, which makes it much easier.
Remembering that these skills can be progressed in the future, through training, studies, knowledge.
What I meant is that some of the requirements for some of the choices with Lindsey when you get off the train have requirements that are so high that it seems like you would need multiple skills instead of just the starting one to raise her stats high enough to pick them.

Reactions: greono

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
What I meant is that some of the requirements for some of the choices with Lindsey when you get off the train have requirements that are so high that it seems like you would need multiple skills instead of just the starting one to raise her stats high enough to pick them.
I didn't mean to leave it like that, it could have just been a balancing error.
It's difficult to test all the possibilities, I'll pay attention to this and bring improvements in the next update.
Thank you for informing me of this problem.

Reactions: Feyd and Orlox

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
Yeah, seems like the dev didnt really think things through. The intro pisses me off more because the choices are unreachable because of that error.

Last edited:

kyonsos

May 28, 2018
It's difficult to test all the possibilities, I'll pay attention to this and bring improvements in the next update.
the solution is simple JUST get rid of the perk system because there are scenes that require at least two

Reactions: restrictive

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Fixed audio and bugs v001Fix3

Fix Log:
  • Intro volume when starting the game reduced to 10%.;
  • "Abc abc" error in dialogues with Bald when attacking Margaret.
  • Progress error during Margaret's blowjob scene in the train bathroom.

Last edited:

Jay_Deeznuts

Jun 8, 2017
So how do you fuck up something you've already failed at making three times already? Actively not learning from your many, many mistakes or just willful ignorance due to you being a scamming rat?

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes