• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Tool QSP RPGM Unity HTML Java Ren'Py Flash Wolf RPG UltraFast adult games compressor v2.8.4

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
The Hard Way seems should support avif according included RenPy version, I know it's in ignore list but since its still asked (in game thread) maybe 60% quality avif using imagemagick manually or auto avif in UAGC settings would do the trick (or not).

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Started the compression. We got 3k more webms. :HideThePain:
Not sure why UAGC skipped the Audio files but well its only 26 so what ever lol
gn8
1715127175904.png

• Hey there
Reactions: megalol

nexialist2444

Nov 15, 2021
Se han cambiado los enlaces a UAGC, se corrigió la versión 2.4.4. Por cierto, para el video mpg, no recomiendo configurarlo con una tasa de bits más baja de 4k o la calidad sería mala.
Aquí está Itsumama 2 hecho con versión fija (unos 200Mb más pequeño que su con mejor calidad de video) para probar:

View attachment 2581489
[/CITA]
archive not found....

nexialist2444

Nov 15, 2021
UAGC update v2.4.4 fixed (install it on UAGC version 2.4.3)

Added Crowd engine (used by ANIM Mother & Wife devs) compressor + detection of this engine in AGED tool. Games on this engine can be found here (see other games list). Audio would be same size until packed to 7z, rar, zip, etc (like for Godot engine)! Made compression of Musumama 3 game (took about 7 mins on my PC):
(170 Mb) for testing purposes.
Upd: Fixed eog files compression (actual when game folder path has spaces in name). Updated EnigmaVB unpacker (but didn't tested it yet).
archive not found too....

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Wow, 20k webms is probably new record and most likely would be never beaten since game is completed, I wonder how many hours dev spend to edit and encode original videos.
:HideThePain:
I have bad news for me. While the Dev counts it as complete the users do not. I was told that users want to keep updating the game. So we maybe get a new version. Like that other huge QSP game that was update so much since abandoned by the Dev.

• Haha
Reactions: megalol

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
(install on UAGC v2.9.4, build in updater can update to latest version starting from v2.9.0 and newer):
- For RenPy (both main and avif/AV1) compressor added feature to check exe_name.py (activates at UAGC settings page) file for links (incl. Base64 encoded) or IP adresses (that most likely are malicious)
P.S. it's not replacement of antivirus, just coz there are no AV that flags as virus such python scripts itself (before RenPy game launch) I've decided to make such check (triggers just before "Done" window)
1715458144443.png
Upd: fix1 - fixed critical bug (fixes broken check logic), added py scripts check inside "game" folder.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
(install on UAGC v2.9.4, build in updater can update to latest version starting from v2.9.0 and newer):
- For RenPy (both main and avif/AV1) compressor added feature to check exe_name.py (activates at UAGC settings page) file for links (incl. Base64 encoded) or IP adresses (that most likely are malicious)
P.S. it's not replacement of antivirus, just coz there are no AV that flags as virus such python scripts itself (before RenPy game launch) I've decided to make such check (triggers just before "Done" window)
View attachment 3625339
Oh neat, this might come in very (very) handy.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
View attachment 3625339
Not sure if you were told (or read it) the virus already changed from the first three games, were it was in the GameName.py to a new Python script file inside the /game folder.

Not sure how possible it would be to check all .py files that are not in lib/ren'py folders, thought I don't know if they could hide they script just in those folders too.

SonsOfLiberty Just pinging cause megalol updated to fix1

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Not sure if you were told (or read it) the virus already changed from the first three games, were it was in the GameName.py to a new Python script file inside the /game folder.
He could probably modify it still to look for scripts with links though in it in other folder as well?

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017

Not sure how possible it would be to check all .py files that are not in lib/ren'py folders, thought I don't know if they could hide they script just in those folders too.
Can u sent me those script in PM for investigating or at least say its full name, is it rpy or py file? If it's in game folder probably I'll need to check it before packing back rpa feature since hacker could probably in next version put it there, also I hope it's not rpyc file.
Yeah but that would probably flag the original scripts with Patreon links.
I can just show scan log with catched links/IP's in that case but not sure yet how to handle multiple found files with links and if it's only in rpyc.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Reactions: Discoplayer1

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Can u provide more info about error u get since looks like this game comes without any video files.
1715508095215.png

UAGC just doesn't delete the filename!!.webms. Could that because they are hidden by default?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes