• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DynamicCorruption

May 9, 2024
Sorry, I'm new. What is a "Yummy" tag? Doesn't sound particularly descriptive - if it does mean what you seem to be implying it means.

I'm all about a nice pubic mound, but I gotta agree that this is "bulge" territory.

Don't get me wrong, I'm here for it, but I don't see the yummy tag. Is this just a funky render, or...

View attachment 3615250

---

Edit: Just saw Bob69 's post.

View attachment 3615260

Leelaverse

May 24, 2021
Definitely needs NTR tag, the final scene has one of the women whos in love with the MC on a train with thugs who go after her, it ends right away but assuimg it's going to be unavoidable since the MC isn't there to protect her

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Definitely needs NTR tag, the final scene has one of the women whos in love with the MC on a train with thugs who go after her, it ends right away but assuimg it's going to be unavoidable since the MC isn't there to protect her
Then next update, if your **assumption** is actually **correct**, it would get the netorare tag.

Tags are only for content that is actually in the game, not content that you think is coming.

Last edited:
Reactions: LaterGater

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Sorry, I'm new. What is a "Yummy" tag? Doesn't sound particularly descriptive - if it does mean what you seem to be implying it means.
A yummy tag, as in a tag that I find yummy. Not an actual <yummy> tag.

In other words, I'm a fan of the trans girls.

Leelaverse

May 24, 2021
Then next update, if your **assumption** is actually **correct**, it would get the netorare tag.

Tags are only for content that is actually in the game, not content that you think is coming.
You would think at the very least, since she is getting stripped and touched, that is enough to put the tag since I wasnt expecting any form of ntr content

I don't mind ntr if I at least know it's going to be in there

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
You would think at the very least, since she is getting stripped and touched, that is enough to put the tag since I wasnt expecting any form of ntr content

I don't mind ntr if I at least know it's going to be in there
This is an issue when some people's definitions of NTR are sooooo broad.

Context matters.

We have people on this forum who cry "NTR" if a female character, who isn't even in a relationship with MC, shows her naked body to someone who isn't MC.

People like that cannot be planned for. Their threshold for sex-based drama is so low that they are very, extremely, annoyingly VOCAL outliers.

Reactions: Voidian Slip

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
This is an issue when some people's definitions of NTR are sooooo broad.

Context matters.

We have people on this forum who cry "NTR" if a female character, who isn't even in a relationship with MC, shows her naked body to someone who isn't MC.

People like that cannot be planned for. Their threshold for sex-based drama is so low that they are very, extremely, annoyingly VOCAL outliers.
NTR. I don't care for the specifics of the word I'm not interested in any of it male dom, sharing, swinging, cucked, feminized any of it not interested.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote