[S>Artist 2D] Share Unpaid Versatile 2D Artist looking for Project

Kaztor08

Oct 29, 2019
Hi! My name is Kaztor08, and I'm looking for a cool project to dig my teeth into.

Skills:

- I'm a versatile 2D artist, I am able to produce vignettes as well as character designs.
- I have dabbled a lot in pixel art as a hobby.
- (additionally I have experience with 3D game asset creation pipeline into Unreal 4)

Project:

- Looking to be involved in a small but inspired 2d project in order to hone my skills as an adult game dev.
- I've got a fondness for the fantasy hentai RPG genre that manages to include the hentai aspect into their base mechanics and systems.
- A fresh and innovative project, preferably stepping away from some of the established tools, like un-modded RPGM, vanilla Ren'py mechanics.
- I like to explore risky fetishes. In fact I get bored by the vanilla stuff.
- A quality over quantity mindset.
- I'll probably want a say in the development of the game beyond strictly aesthetics.

Samples:
- Examples of my older 2D work can be found on and my .
- Some animation work I've done very recently with pixel art:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Work commitment:
- I'm looking at it as a side-project, but depending on the situation, I'm willing and able to commit a large amount of time and effort to an endeavor that inspires me.

Preferred method of contact:
- I use Discord, Kaztor08#0912

Link089

Mar 5, 2018
Hi !
Real talent here !
I may contact you further if I manage to launch my Breeding Farm remake ; you may have a try of the 'risky fetish' :)

> I'll probably want a say in the development of the game beyond strictly aesthetics.
That's okay for me too !

> A fresh and innovative project, preferably stepping away from some of the established tools, like un-modded RPGM, vanilla Ren'py mechanics.
Dunno for me on that one ^^. I would like to try on godot but renpy may be best suited for the case. If it's a no-go, sad for me!

> A quality over quantity mindset.
Good one, though I hope it a not 1 art/year.

> I've got a fondness for the fantasy hentai RPG genre that manages to include the hentai aspect into their base mechanics and systems.
If you do not know breeding farm, check it if you have the time and are interested! Our definition of fantasy and 'integration in base mechanics' may differ !

> Looking to be involved in a small but inspired 2d project in order to hone my skills as an adult game dev.
I would like to try to re-create the project 'from scratch' technologically. The script would be stolen or highly inspired from the base game, but the end seemed to have not be made! And of course, have a better art (yours is so great). That may be quite a project or a little one on how we implement it.

> I'm looking at it as a side-project, but depending on the situation, I'm willing and able to commit a large amount of time and effort to an endeavor that inspires me.
Same here ! I have a work so it would be side project for me too.

Again, very awesome art !
If you are interested, please respond to that comment, I also am much more present on discord, but I would not add you without further consent.

My project is on hold because I can be a bit of lazy if I do not have a 'coworker' and I am much more of code architect & dev. And adult games can't do without nice graphics. If you are interested, I would prioritize that project on others!

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
Fantastic, I have sent to you a request on discord, please check my game (in the signature), if you like to join you can contact me here or in discord.

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
If you're still looking for a project, I think your style would work with mine. Hit me up if you're interested. I'm looking to develop a metal-themed RPG-style ren'py game, and need spritework done and designed. Hit me with a DM if you're still looking for something to sink your teeth into.

To be clear and so I'm not wasting your time, I can only guarantee a revshare when the project starts to earn.

Shinoera

Jan 13, 2019
Hey, I'm just here to bump your thread, I think it needs to be done judging the quality of your works. Well, yeah, I will also send you a message or contact you by Discord for my project even if it looks like you're more active on Patreon than here anymore :LUL:

You can check who I am here and what my "game" is here.

I can pay per commission or per share, you choose, but I'm for now capped at $75 or a little bit more per drawing/character. Can afford more if the game is given enough attention. The coders I might work with judging by the events of the last day work with Unity and also worked on a game before, so probably not an RPGM game, but with RPG-like features. I don't know if it would be a "small" project, but the length of it can vary depending on the success that the game could have.

Last edited:

datdarnotaku

Apr 11, 2021
Hello i was hoping if you you would be interested in helping me on 2 projects one is the 2nd official installment of faldir's Adam&Gaia set in a SW+ multiverse the other is a HP pureblood Gaunt gamer with future Universe travel if your interested come to my discord

Kaztor08

Oct 29, 2019
Hello, here to make known I'm working on a project of my own, I'll probably won't do any other projects for a good while. I am looking for collaborators on a 3D hack and slash game (Diablo-like) using Unity. looking for anyone with the skill to make something cool, artists, programmers, ... whatever. Talk to me on Discord if that sounds exciting to you, Kaztor08#0912. Thank you!

Reactions: Cul

yanard18

Oct 27, 2021
I loved your arts. I'm planning to make a 2D platformer (side view). Your style best fit for that kind project. Also it's 50-50 partnership. I want both of us to have equal say on the game.
I'm a professional game designer and instructor. I will focus on using the game engine and programming. If you interesting, i sent a request from discord which by Senpai#6554

eatme123

Oct 11, 2018
Hey do you do more than just pixel art? I'm in the progress of making a 2D platformer that isn't pixelated, but a bit of a higher quality. If so, I've sent you a friend request on discord under the name Raptorking