Collection Video ViciNeko collection [2023-01-06] [ViciNeko]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

ViciNeko

Jul 18, 2021
New animation is out.

Eula X Lawa - MEGA
And once again you are faster than me ;) Thank you very much for your work here,sorry for making you wait for so long (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
And of course thanks to everyone here for such kind comments =) Hope you will like the new animation!
As for the new project - it will be MonaXSlime instead of AmberXAether (Amber animation will come after). I promised this animation a long time ago and after voting on Patreon people chose Mona to be first. However, im not forgetting about the rest of the characters and stories and will do my best to add more of them in the near future!
Stay safe and enjoy! ♥‿♥

Olive Wing

Mar 19, 2021
And once again you are faster than me ;) Thank you very much for your work here,sorry for making you wait for so long (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
And of course thanks to everyone here for such kind comments =) Hope you will like the new animation!
As for the new project - it will be MonaXSlime instead of AmberXAether (Amber animation will come after). I promised this animation a long time ago and after voting on Patreon people chose Mona to be first. However, im not forgetting about the rest of the characters and stories and will do my best to add more of them in the near future!
Stay safe and enjoy! ♥‿♥
Thank you very much for your work. I'd want to give a suggestion for Amber too. Stockings.

Kii-tan

Feb 13, 2019
Stay safe and enjoy! ♥‿♥
I'm gonna be honest, I'm mostly just interested in the Slime tentacle animations since that's my preference, so as long as you plan on making more of them, I'll be happy. I'd love to see the other girls get some tentacles as well. Hopefully Mona gets some anal action as well.

And even though it's not my preference, that Eula animation is still really well done. Keep up the great work!

By the way, would you ever consider doing some futa animations?

RioneRion

Dec 26, 2020
Stay safe and enjoy! ♥‿♥
thank you for your hard-work too! I promise, when I have money, I would like to donate to you, creating animation isn't an easy task

Reactions: ViciNeko

ViciNeko

Jul 18, 2021
I'm gonna be honest, I'm mostly just interested in the Slime tentacle animations since that's my preference, so as long as you plan on making more of them, I'll be happy. I'd love to see the other girls get some tentacles as well. Hopefully Mona gets some anal action as well.

And even though it's not my preference, that Eula animation is still really well done. Keep up the great work!

By the way, would you ever consider doing some futa animations?
Thank you!!! (っ˘ڡ˘ς)
I like slime animations too (and they are much easier to make, because of there is no 2nd body to operate) and yes, MonaXSlime is next, but i dont want to stick just to 1 theme and keep experimenting with stories and settings. So expect too see a little bit of everything (─‿‿─)
And about futa... no spoilers yet, but YES ಠ‿↼

thank you for your hard-work too! I promise, when I have money, I would like to donate to you, creating animation isn't an easy task
Thank you!!! But your appreciation is more than enough! ♥ (˘▾˘) ♥

inco8nito

Jun 2, 2019
Thighs gonna save the world ;)
I recently found out your amazing work from rule 34 sites, you don't find easily a creator so direct and kind with his/her fans and that's a thing i love the most which is special nowadays, (not to mention your great talent).
I will definitely support you in the near future, stay healthy and make us more lewdy stuff ;), cheers :)

ViciNeko

Jul 18, 2021
I recently found out your amazing work from rule 34 sites, you don't find easily a creator so direct and kind with his/her fans and that's a thing i love the most which is special nowadays, (not to mention your great talent).
I will definitely support you in the near future, stay healthy and make us more lewdy stuff ;), cheers :)
Thank you for such kind words!:) I will do my best to make my works worthy of such praise! Stay safe! ♥

Zenith1801

Jun 6, 2021
I've been watching your animations for a long time and I really like them! Perhaps Vici is my favorite animator. I would really like to see more animations with slimes and tentacles, and I would also like to see in your animations something like "all the way through" with the participation of any two characters. In your future works, I would like to see the Ganyu x Slime, since she is my waifu. You are doing wonderful work and I will look forward to new creations from you! :)

ViciNeko

Jul 18, 2021
I've been watching your animations for a long time and I really like them! Perhaps Vici is my favorite animator. I would really like to see more animations with slimes and tentacles, and I would also like to see in your animations something like "all the way through" with the participation of any two characters. In your future works, I would like to see the Ganyu x Slime, since she is my waifu. You are doing wonderful work and I will look forward to new creations from you! :)
Thank you very much!:love::love::love: Ganyu will definitely join the Slime quest in the future! ;)

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes