Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
hello, Wa17 a lot of new animations have been released, does anyone have access to them?
try kemono(.)party, and search for "wawa" for the pixiv fanbox version, there are some u can find there tho I think only one gif and not many variation per work

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
It does. I found the google drive link for a few tiers on wa17's page.
Sadly Patreon had him nuke all of his previous work so 1-14 are legit gone. Lots of loli and horse stuff I am guessing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I might just pay him since I like his animations so much

Last edited:
Reactions: luewh

choinn

Jan 10, 2020
The 2207-2210 stuff that can be found on kemono right now:

Seems like we're missing A LOT: 2021-01 ~ 2022-07. It might help if anyone ever visited those Gdrive links and can retrieve them from browser history.

Also it seems Gdrive links were only posted on fanbox, and the author is going to wipe most of the content due to new pixiv requirements. Not sure if gumroad contains every past work.

mrks5260

Jan 6, 2021
It does. I found the google drive link for a few tiers on wa17's page.
Sadly Patreon had him nuke all of his previous work so 1-14 are legit gone. Lots of loli and horse stuff I am guessing.
I might just pay him since I like his animations so much
So, bro, have you collected all his works now?

mrks5260

Jan 6, 2021
The 2207-2210 stuff that can be found on kemono right now:

Seems like we're missing A LOT: 2021-01 ~ 2022-07. It might help if anyone ever visited those Gdrive links and can retrieve them from browser history.

Also it seems Gdrive links were only posted on fanbox, and the author is going to wipe most of the content due to new pixiv requirements. Not sure if gumroad contains every past work.
How can I get the missing month?