Shadows of Desire
Luna NTR Dungeon
SAO Invisible Trap
NTR Knight
God's Blessing On this Cursed Ring
Witch Amelia
Harem Wars
Spider and Butterfly
Thats all I know that has a Animated Scenes alot of them are not Completed yet.
Also I think Im gonna Flex this but this is all my Games right now xD
On Mobile Phone that is.

senguj

Apr 15, 2018
you guys able go throught dart, i stuck at VR session once 23 she go bed
You need to fill flower pot with water, while she is in toilet. There seems to be a bug, so I couldn't fill it after 22, so doing it beforehand solves everything.

XLuteX

Aug 19, 2021
Im having a Hard time playing this Game
So how many Booze do we need till the Dart so I can have enough money to buy the Others Condom etc. when its needed.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Does this game have any endings? Its a sandbox, so i would assume "no", but im asking anyway. Well?

Smokyboy

Nov 12, 2021
can any one upload the save i just wanna see the rest of the clips i have already played whole and ended it i dont wanna play it again and can you confirm if the bathroom scene is the ending?

I.S H

Nov 29, 2020
I love how there is a tutorial how to set up the English translator, but the moment unzip the whole game your Anti Virus instantly deletes the game_en.exe, because Anti Virus flags it as Trojan. Even when trying to exclude it from Anti Virus, it still tells me "No, it's harmful, I can't let you exclude this".

Reactions: marama0 and asod

td2439

Nov 19, 2019
Oh no some guys girl was fuck by a stranger. Seriously why do you guys care so much. Its not your girl!

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
Aside from the usual things, this game does things so bad, I woon't believe it.
The MTL is shitty, but you understand mostly what to do...
The graphics...let's settle with, okayish...it's usual 3D-low poly, min physic settings. These Tits look and behave like balloons.
The story....meh. You want to see your friend, to fuck your girlfriend...netorase is okay, but not what I seek in ntr games.
The gameplay...man this could be somehow funny....but no fuck you gamer.
For me this moment was, when I got successful to the "he will fuck her now" chapter...but...oh boy, I did not click on the condoms in the first 2 chapters...and then the option to buy some didn't appear in the shop...raging for 30 second's and then reload when I was in chapter 2 was really funny...

My suggestion would be: get the savegame where all is unlocked, watch the gallery, but don't play it...and don't even hope you could play AND fap at the same time.

aryagmg1

Nov 27, 2023
Umm..guys can i ask where i can get the condoms? I need it so i can move forward, steward really disapointed of my lack of skill

Smokyboy

Nov 12, 2021
Aside from the usual things, this game does things so bad, I woon't believe it.
The MTL is shitty, but you understand mostly what to do...
The graphics...let's settle with, okayish...it's usual 3D-low poly, min physic settings. These Tits look and behave like balloons.
The story....meh. You want to see your friend, to fuck your girlfriend...netorase is okay, but not what I seek in ntr games.
The gameplay...man this could be somehow funny....but no fuck you gamer.
For me this moment was, when I got successful to the "he will fuck her now" chapter...but...oh boy, I did not click on the condoms in the first 2 chapters...and then the option to buy some didn't appear in the shop...raging for 30 second's and then reload when I was in chapter 2 was really funny...

My suggestion would be: get the savegame where all is unlocked, watch the gallery, but don't play it...and don't even hope you could play AND fap at the same time.
Ok bro then send the save game i have been asking so many time no one sends

Hefiron

Sep 9, 2021
Umm..guys can i ask where i can get the condoms? I need it so i can move forward, steward really disapointed of my lack of skill
When she goes to the bathroom check under the bed and MC will say something about buying them in the store

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes