Juuhachigou

Feb 26, 2018
I can't find Diana's parcels, anyone know where they are? I've looked in the elf forest I think the game hints at.

c400878

Sep 1, 2019
Found a nice softlock.. Go on a hunt with Eric, get the "orcs after Rose and Jaina", choose to continue the hunt and get it again.. Stupidly walk into the encounter, get locked waiting Jaina to talk..

• Wow
Reactions: ManiacSquisher

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Where is the cheat room? Cant remember where it is unless I haven't gotten it somehow
It's in at least three different places in different releases. Try using search for "Cheat Room" on this thread and you should find all of them.
In cellar, near Sebastian's, near Ironheart mansion I think, there may be more

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
How can you make your sister to really come live with you ? Or she just sleep in the house at night and nothing more ?

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2017
Do you mean the snowball potions cause those don't work at least for me.
They are freeze immune, but they can be burned (didn't try the sleep or the confuse spell yet). The only way to beat them rn is cheer luck or with a high level Eric help (And rng can still f u up) during a specific dungeon. (I don't know if they can drop what you want in the dungeon tho)

realfoodman

Feb 6, 2020
monster's dont give exp but what they do is fight in waves of 3 and run after u at full speed the min they sense u in the area

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
For the quest "treasure hunt:emerald" for Iss. Is it just a random drop in any dungeon? Been grinding away and cant find it -.-

3.60 star(s) 167 Votes