PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Thanks! do you know how to start the new content? the only thing i have is the old missions that could not be completed and idk where to search for the new content
Since I don't know which missions you are talking about, I cannot answer that.
I advice checking the what's new parts of the changelog which is posted in the OP.
Also, the development log posted on the Dev's Itch.io (which leads to the relevant Changelog on his Subscribstarpage) has additional information that is attached there in the form of a Spoilers text file.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
Is there a cheat to learn all the spells at once? That's literally the only thing that ever makes me not want to replay the game from the beginning. I don't care about the grind but all the time I waste learning the spells puts a damper on the fun for me.

Mayano

Aug 15, 2020
Why can't I assist volt in research? Everytime I talk to him he is saying something about screw driver.

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
how can I find the Priestess? I need to find her for "The Case of the Order" quest, but I went to hunt many times with Eric, and I didn't find her.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
how can I find the Priestess? I need to find her for "The Case of the Order" quest, but I went to hunt many times with Eric, and I didn't find her.
You mean Eric has yet to get the Mighty Sword ?
Krowly can meet The Priestess in the Ruined Temple, which is at the far north of the wastelands (where the Lamias roam). If you meet her and "donate" to the Goddess, a dungeon will be unlocked where you can meet her again, this time with Eric in your company.
She's also in another dungeon, but you'll just have to be lucky and find it on a hunt.

• Red Heart
Reactions: gruntcy

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
You mean Eric has yet to get the Mighty Sword ?
Krowly can meet The Priestess in the Ruined Temple, which is at the far north of the wastelands (where the Lamias roam). If you meet her and "donate" to the Goddess, a dungeon will be unlocked where you can meet her again, this time with Eric in your company.
She's also in another dungeon, but you'll just have to be lucky and find it on a hunt.
many thanks! I "donated", twice. But after quite a few hunts, I didn't find another dungeon where she is.

Do you have to go with Eric directly to a dungeon or do you need to go to a hunt always?

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
many thanks! I "donated", twice. But after quite a few hunts, I didn't find another dungeon where she is.

Do you have to go with Eric directly to a dungeon or do you need to go to a hunt always?
The dungeons are described on p.23 and p.24 of the walkthrough.
A dungeon needs to be discovered during a hunt before it becomes available on the dungeon list. Maybe there are other requirements for those two, or you are just unlucky, I don't know.

Reactions: gruntcy

Hyde Onedead

May 3, 2024
I also want to ask the paladins about the quest and clarify a little the situation with the passage, which I found and understood myself. I apologize for my English.
The point is that the quest log is written incorrectly. The quest is related to Friday's quest in the bar. You need to talk to Carla later, the nun. Only then is it possible to talk to the guy from the order who will give you the stone. Then you need to try to go hunting until a card appears where there is purple poison and a house with a forest behind the statue. Then we place a stone in the picture and find the icon. Next, you need to talk every Friday with those who were not topless. I still don’t know what to do next.
I saw how the developer himself wrote in the thread and I wish him to describe in more detail what needs to be done in the quests for the triggers to work or which quests are directly related to each other. For example, the princess's quest before the appearance of the paladins will only happen if you go to a cave where tentacles roam nearby and closed doors at the end of the path. There was nothing to indicate this except the poke and pass method from the others.

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
The dungeons are described on p.23 and p.24 of the walkthrough.
A dungeon needs to be discovered during a hunt before it becomes available on the dungeon list. Maybe there are other requirements for those two, or you are just unlucky, I don't know.
maybe I am being unlucky. I donated to the Priestess more than once, yet the hunts consist of glades, a mysterious cave, a path between the rocks, some ruins, helping Jaina and Rose, etc etc, but never the suppossed labyrinth cave I should find.

Got tired of hunting every day, so I saved the game where Eric is, ready to hunt, and I have all kinds of dungeons from the hunt but not that one.

Tea and Milk is completed, and talking to Fina looks like the usual talk. Maybe I am missing something. But I have all the initial quests completes, no Active quests at all. This is what the walkthrough says.

The case of the Order
The quest can be obtained while helping Fina with her mail after completing the "Tea and Milk"
quest and if Eric received an improved sword from the mysterious Priestess during your day hunt.

Hyde Onedead

May 3, 2024
Take the sphere from your basement in the house.
Is it possible to lure Grand Paladin into a pub on a topless Friday? Or is there no point in increasing relations to 100+?

3.60 star(s) 171 Votes