4.10 star(s) 18 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.jpg

Overview:
Wedding Witch is a rogue-like, exploring randomly created maps, fighting with devils and finding the potion of Succubus.
The potion of Succubus is hidden somewhere in the forest of the labyrinth filled with devils.
Drinking the potion of the Succubus, the witch's body transforms.
What kind of body type do you want?
The Witch may learn a new spell whenever she drinks the potion of Succubus.
Make your own spell combinations.
The magic flower, containing mysterious power, is in the forest of the labyrinth.
Put it in the witch's bouquet to get a new power!
Find the potion of the Succubus, escape the forest of the labyrinth and make it happy ending!
Trailer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-02-27
Release Date: 2024-01-25
Developer: Chowbie - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.01d
Language: English, +11
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

kokoro1000 thanks for the link

1.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 3.jpg 2.jpg 7.jpg

Last edited:

hukhuk123

Jun 2, 2018
Has no nudity (no nipples or genitals), I played all 3 difficulties and unlocked 3 or 4 of those skins. So only mild teasing, not even a cameltoe or nipslip.

The "EXTRAS" button in the main menu doesn't work at all, I read that it doesn't even at 100% achievements.

Suggestion for tags: no sexual content

The game mode itself is very fun though if you enjoy vampire survival style roguelite games.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
have this game on steam. actually really fun and well made. definitely worth the $5. The premise of "building your perfect waifu" is really funny.

I believe the extra button is just for the dlc artbook you can get on steam.

Reactions: Prince Vevit

defnotalt

Jul 13, 2021
Can you combine forms or do you stay in one or the default one?
As far as I know, you cannot start with an already discovered form, rather you always start the runs with the base form. I did notice that partial "enhancements" still work while in a different form (e.g. you can get bigger breasts on any of the other forms by drinking big breast potions). I haven't been able to reach two maximum traits in the same run, but I assume maxing the second trait would have no meaningful effect, since I don't think this game has custom hybrid forms.

It's a pretty cute and fun game. Rather short and a bit on the repetitive side, but definitely worth considering at such a low price.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: N3koGuy and Yamemai
Mar 1, 2020
I reached full Big boobs after getting full Muscle. Witch pretty much just stayed full muscle and said something like: "I guess there's no further body transformations"

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
I reached full Big boobs after getting full Muscle. Witch pretty much just stayed full muscle and said something like: "I guess there's no further body transformations"
yeah once you evolve the witch, she sticks to that form. You still get the buffs of drinking other potions tho, just not transformations.

Mar 1, 2020
My tips/findings: For farming coins, get Flower that gives "+40% gold and coin in each pumpkin" and hunt pumpkins. Owl seems to find flowers by moving about 1 screen in the direction of the flower that is somewhere on the field (so if you move right for 10min with flower on the left you'd miss it). Explosive/BigBoobs tree seems most efficient, especially Fireball.

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes