VN - Others - Completed - Welcome to the Mizuryuu kei land~ A Naughty theme park with your family! [Final] [BEelight]

1. 4.00 star(s)

FlamingZelda

It's a visual novel, No Gameplay.

It's a nice extension to the manga and anime, you're not going to find the art quality or quantity of either the anime or manga, but it's a cute story nontheless.

The ChatGPT translation is a little rough, but it gets the job done.

You get the option to go through the girl's story or the boy's story. You can use the ctrl key to skip dialogue if you wish.

I read through the girl's story first, it was hot. I always love H-games with an emphasis on female characters gaining sexual experience, confidence, and beauty, and this definitely hit that niche for me.

The boy's story felt a little weaker, less erotic, more of what you'd expect from a young male wandering around hooking up with random strangers. I skimmed through it with the ctrl key, but it honestly still had some good moments and really just made me appreciate the female mc even more.

All and all I enjoyed it even for the rough text and remarkably few CGs.

I love Mizuryuu kei land's continuous theme that it's good to express and enjoy sexual desires without it being viewed as shameful or it bringing harm to others.

Hope everyone who reads this has a great day! :)