• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Why Kemono.party is only updating patreon?

AlexisGreen016

Jun 29, 2020
Right... just recently checked PartyChan just a while ago, and found that someone got some info from the Telegram group of the site. Something about them fixing the importers at the moment. Mainly Fanbox if not wrong. As of rn, my only aims are the Fanbox and the Patreon importers. Hope them luck to get things done in time.

e0972951006

Jan 24, 2020
Right... just recently checked PartyChan just a while ago, and found that someone got some info from the Telegram group of the site. Something about them fixing the importers at the moment. Mainly Fanbox if not wrong. As of rn, my only aims are the Fanbox and the Patreon importers. Hope them luck to get things done in time.
Could you please put your website in Kemono.party Inside?

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
You know seeing that kemono now only extracts patreon files and no longer extract things from other sites like subscribestar and pixiv fanbox, I think its better someone should make an alternative kemono site to extract from patreon, subscribestar ,pixiv fanbox gumroad and more and use manually not automatically before kemono no longer has the function to extract things from patreon as well.

Laluzerne69

Dec 28, 2023
Is there anyway to get Kemono to update all of the Gumroad accounts they have on their site? I really want to get all of the stuff that Jollyjack and V66Box have on Gumroad.

Federico51115

Apr 4, 2022
Can any of you upload the content of the gittangittan fanbox? I have been waiting for kemono updates since September, I have found loose content, but there is a lot of content that I can't find anywhere.

AlexisGreen016

Jun 29, 2020
When it comes to any content I'm still waiting for updates, There are some that I'm very hope to be uploaded alright. As such 100Wang's and KA2's are some that I'm still waiting for updates. Especially KA2 that's majorly have some works from Infinite Stratos, that sadly they didn't have a proper FANBOX posts in Kemono.

Laluzerne69

Dec 28, 2023
Is there anyway to get Kemono to update all of the Gumroad accounts they have on their site? I really want to get all of the stuff that Jollyjack and V66Box have on Gumroad.
Could someone please get kemono party to update their gumroad accounts?

zhang8870

Feb 4, 2021
So the FANBOX/FANTIA content on Kemono is dead for certain it seems...

Does anyone know if there is anywhere else to look for those contents? I heard that some telegram channels or discord servers are still sharing them, albeit there won't be any index of those contents like what Kemono did.

Oskar1899

Mar 27, 2019
I was here for the Fanbox to see if anything was being done. Glad to see there are people still working to fix it. Looks like it's just a matter of time for now.

e0972951006

Jan 24, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Will this person get Kemono to update their gumroad accounts or what?
I have no idea
Do you want to Hanasaki Yunarin patreon new Kemono ok Because it has been updated to 2021 and nothing else has been updated.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fire117

Aug 8, 2022
Can someone put up this writer's posts on Kemono.