Wife to be Touched ~ Tsubaki, a Neat and Tidy Wife ~ (HIGHLEG.PEACH)

asdfqwert_789

Jul 24, 2019
Okay, after a while I found the password from the arca (I posted a post here, if you haven't seen it, forget it, I deleted it post) where the full game was published. Version 1.3, BepinEx and AutoTranslator, but the translation is Korean, why Korean, you ask? Because, arca is a Korean forum and the game was published there, for which they are very grateful.
I will publish two links, but they are the same game, if one link dies, you can download from the other.

Dude I sincerely have no idea what is wrong with versions that you have shared. Animation and controls are soo bugy. Demo version worked way better that these.

bidlocat0

Sep 27, 2019
Dude I sincerely have no idea what is wrong with versions that you have shared. Animation and controls are soo bugy. Demo version worked way better that these.
If you're about the version that posted Sife, he did not post a demo, he posted the full version.
And why laggy version, I can only speculate, perhaps the author of the theme with arca it patched nomopatch (this patch removes censorship), and it could somehow in theory break the game and its scripts. As far as I understood the author with arca didn't use anything except for uncensor and translation.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: asdfqwert_789

asdfqwert_789

Jul 24, 2019
If you're about the version that posted Sife, he did not post a demo, he posted the full version.
And why laggy version, I can only speculate, perhaps the author of the theme with arca it patched nomopatch (this patch removes censorship), and it could somehow in theory break the game and its scripts. As far as I understood the author with arca didn't use anything except for uncensor and translation.
I think I would like to try out an original jap censored version again, separatly installed without any other versions on the disk