Wife to be Touched ~ Tsubaki, a Neat and Tidy Wife ~ (HIGHLEG.PEACH)

Sife

Jan 23, 2018
That literally the last paid version on dlsite.
Looked around but didn't find anything else.

Jun 10, 2017
I actually have a genuine question, is it normal that the dick customization does not save? For example, I customize the dick and play, but when I click the customization screen again the dick change alone, like it is reseting or something like that.
This happened with me on all the others game of this developer.

Ves7

Apr 24, 2018
I found full version, but the problem is that it is on arca (site is famous for using double-security files: base64 + password on files, which I've spent an hour trying to find, and the thing is, it's in Korean), if anyone here sat on arca, I would be grateful if you can help me with this.
Password from the site as I understand 비번:S국룰M (copied it completely, in case I remove unnecessary), combinations in their FAQ do not fit, although I do not exclude that I do something wrong. I also posted passwords from their FAQ to protect the archive: smpeople , 새피넷 , 스엠넷 and there is one more, but I think the moderators will not let this password through, as it contains the domain, and it can be considered as advertising, but you can in principle find more passwords to posted here.

As the author himself wrote on arca, the link and all the content he posted will be valid until February 2.
I believe we already have the full game right in this thread but just to be clear the password for that is: SsmpeopleM
국룰 means national rule which is smpeople, so you just replace it to get the password.

bidlocat0

Sep 27, 2019
Okay, after a while I found the password from the arca (I posted a post here, if you haven't seen it, forget it, I deleted it post) where the full game was published. Version 1.3, BepinEx and AutoTranslator, but the translation is Korean, why Korean, you ask? Because, arca is a Korean forum and the game was published there, for which they are very grateful.
I will publish two links, but they are the same game, if one link dies, you can download from the other.

bidlocat0

Sep 27, 2019
I believe we already have the full game right in this thread but just to be clear the password for that is: SsmpeopleM
국룰 means national rule which is smpeople, so you just replace it to get the password.
I know there is a game in the thread, but the version of the game in the thread is outdated (v 1.2) on the site arca there is a newer version (1.3), and I just could not cope with the password, although the answer was in front of me (Who does not happen)
Yes, and I thought that in a newer version, the author that something will add, but no. In vain I hoped, did not add anything, apparently just a version to fix bugs.
>password for that is: SsmpeopleM
Thanks for the password, I already figured that out =)

Nosgoth

May 6, 2020
I know there is a game in the thread, but the version of the game in the thread is outdated (v 1.2) on the site arca there is a newer version (1.3), and I just could not cope with the password, although the answer was in front of me (Who does not happen)
Yes, and I thought that in a newer version, the author that something will add, but no. In vain I hoped, did not add anything, apparently just a version to fix bugs.
>password for that is: SsmpeopleM
Thanks for the password, I already figured that out =)
TF are you talking about? When Sife posted the game here it was already the latest full version 1.3.

asdfqwert_789

Jul 24, 2019
And I've played it. Mostly translation problem decides by "magical clicking" method where you click and see what happens. I can tell it for a fact that this game is really unlike any previous games, but its filled with spooky bugs and a lot of interesting features(like she loses her strength to keep her pose after a certain number of climaxes). I suppose I gonna call this game a genuine prototype with a lot on new and fresh features, Im looking forward to the next game of his, cause it's really obvious the dev is trying new

asdfqwert_789

Jul 24, 2019
I actually have a genuine question, is it normal that the dick customization does not save? For example, I customize the dick and play, but when I click the customization screen again the dick change alone, like it is reseting or something like that.
This happened with me on all the others game of this developer.
Here's how I do that setting , I just open dick settings window only once when I start playing, set every bar to a little lower than medium (except for the most lower dark one- its pubic hairs, gross), and then I dont touch that window until the next launch