Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Also, anyone know how to bypass MEGA's download limit? I think I did it once before with the desktop app, but unsure how I did it....
I just use the ancient sacred hacker art called "changing ip". By hitting my router's power button twice I am able to change my ip at will, allowing me to surpass most ip related limits. But one needs to have dynamic ip and also have enough knowledge about router buttons to be able to use this technique. It is not something everyone can do. Only the most elite and divine hackers such as myself can use ancient sacred techniques like changing ip. So don't feel bad if you can't do it.

Last edited:

ready2PAWN

Dec 8, 2019
I just use the ancient sacred hacker art called "changing ip". By hitting my router's power button twice I am able to change my ip at will, allowing me to surpass most ip related limits. But one needs to have dynamic ip and also have enough knowledge about router buttons to be able to use this technique. It is not something everyone can do. Only the most elite and divine hackers such as myself can use ancient sacred techniques like changing ip. So don't feel bad if you can't do it.
Made my day bro

3.80 star(s) 170 Votes