VN Ren'Py Abandoned Witcher 4 Ciri Training [v0.17] [Sweet Mariya]

3.00 star(s) 10 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
78605b94f63e1d9db8993c66d9098df1.gif

Overview:
Another clone Princess Trainer? Yes! An empty and pointless plot?
Of course, it is!
Too bad we couldn't add a couple of 'step-sister'.
But I hope you can enjoy the game.​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-15
Release Date: 2022-12-15
Developer: Sweet Mariya -
Censored: No
Version: 0.17
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -
Other:
ANDROID*

*This port/version is unofficial, download at your own risk.

79bd0d7678aba5caefce370f9e4bc129.gif cir014.png cir021.png cir005.png cir012.png cir010.png cir017.png 053355c566b55f1a0e5d95372ded655f.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Did the other Ciri trainer game end up abandoned? I don't remember it being finished.

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
It's not really a game, more of a collection of animations. Relatively good quality 3D renders with a bunch of short but good animations as well.
The gameplay is non-existant, there's no direction. You go through the story making forced choices ("YES or NO" and "NO" means an auto-fail). The writing is full of improperly punctuated sentences and grammatical nonsense. Background dialogues are displayed in the same way as regular ones, with no special characters, effects to differentiate it from spoken words.

There's a small amount of real Witcher oriented games, so I'm hoping the dev tries to sketch out an actual game and start from scratch, with these models and animation, this could be fucking glorious. (y)

*edited*

Witcher 4: Ciri training,
:devilish:

Last edited:

apostatefarm

Jul 31, 2018
Did the other Ciri trainer game end up abandoned? I don't remember it being finished.
If you're thinking of the same one I am, then just when it was getting good there were some really hasty updates that ended it rather abruptly. The dev swore up and down that it was their plan all along but it felt like they were tired of it and wanted it done. So it was technically finished but felt really unsatisfying

ciaoGintoki

Aug 15, 2017
I think i'll be skipping this one, i'm ok with incest and all but i really don't like The Hunt and Emhyr doing it with Ciri. Imo would be better if its a random guy(awesome if we can customized to our hearts content) so we can immerse ourselves in banging Ciri, Yen, Triss, and other girls of the Witcher.

3.00 star(s) 10 Votes