lerwing

Jun 12, 2020
The principle of gender change in the game.
You start for a man.
During the game, according to the plot, you can turn into a girl.
This feature has not yet been implemented.

Studying the amulet.
1 time a day you make a sketch in the office of your house on the second floor until you get the full image
Then look for clues.

The translation is in progress.
The most difficult thing was to translate the interface.
I'm translating the events now, I'll post them in the near future.
The dialog and flirting modules are difficult to translate, most likely they will have to be rewritten

lerwing

Jun 12, 2020
if you see funny errors in the text, then please write how it should be written correctly. Thanks.

lerwing

Jun 12, 2020
bug when entering a name. Thanks.
an error in line 12 of the prologue location, the closure of the parenthesis was incorrectly placed. fixed it.

lerwing

Jun 12, 2020
I am interested in how you assess the quality of the translation of the prologue? Does it make sense to continue further as well? Or you need to look for a translator.

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
No Transformation tag? I mean sure its written in the Main's description genre - Magical sex change but i mean an actual tag for when people filter.

lerwing

Jun 12, 2020
Ist this English English? Means, manual translated or is this just a 0815 translation using the qsp autotranslator?
the moderator edited it like this. I don't know why.
I wrote initially: The main language is Russian, Translation into English is in the process.
I'm trying to do the translation myself. with the help of dictionaries and automatic yandex systems.

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
"I have smell good" gotta be one of the best translations I've ever seen, lets go mother russia

Sigvil

Oct 3, 2017
от меня хорошо пахнет -> I smell good ???
how is it correct?
ты где видел кафедру археологии, бро. У нас всем что связано с археологией и всеми выездами занимается кафедра историко-географического факультета.

2.30 star(s) 9 Votes