https://f95zone.to/threads/inertia-revamp-v0-20-dob3d.63879/

Developer:
Myself, Dob3d

Looking for:
A compatible Proof-reader and also Writer

Employment Type:
Casual

Work commitment:
Available daily or every second day if needed.

Preferred method of contact:
DMs are open on f95, or patreon at the moment.

Job Description:
- I will need someone who is available quite often and has a lot of dedication, motivation and enjoys seeing their scenes come to life.
- You will need to be able to speak English with Experience in story writing .
- Grammatical corrections and vocabulary is a must as this is one thing my game lacks.
- Someone who is easy to talk to and open to any ideas + come up with their own. You will be payed/credited accordingly which is something we can discuss.

Additional comments:
Renders have always been my strong point, grammar and creating a story... not so much. If there was anyone willing to work alongside me, understand my ideas/visions and help script write my female protagonist game. It would be great if you could play the game beforehand so you can capture the essence of it.

Thanks,
Dob

sick-kutn.jpg

ChunkyChick

Jan 7, 2021
Hi there!

I would love to chat to you about proofreading and editing your script for Inertia.
Although I am new to these forums, I have some reasonable qualifications to offer and have been an English teacher for over 20 years and am a native English speaker (born in the UK and lived there for most of my life). I have worked on Engrish-English translations many times, from academic works and essays to Creative Writing teaching so, I think I could certainly help you with cleaning up the text of this wonderful start to a VN that you have produced.

Having played through Inertia (and really enjoyed it so far), I would absolutely love to help out with your script and would be glad to talk more to you about this. If you would like to chat, then feel free to DM me. (I tried to DM you, but a too new to these forums, I think, as it did not give me the option to send you a DM.)

To be honest, I am surprised that you haven't been swamped with people looking to work with you, based on the look and feel of your game so far.

CJ

DarthDeke

Jun 4, 2017

I messaged you in Oct indicating my interest in proofreading and I'm still interested in doing so. I have done proofing and dialog modifications to fit the storyline with three other developers and I would be happy to provide the "before and after" sample understanding that I signed a non-disclosure agreement with them to protect their data rights. Since I am retired, meeting your schedule is not going to be an issue and that leads me to compensation: I work pro-bono and all that I ask is that you treat me as a patron in your highest tier. I would also ask you leave my profile out of the credits. Looking forward to your reply.

DarthDeke