[R>Artist 2D] [R>Artist 3D] [R>Programmer] Share Writer looking to put a team together.

TheOtherDon

Jun 3, 2023
Project:
Short version currently I have an idea for an alternate history story set in the present day as a student attending Harvard University, with a strong focus on navigating social environments. I can better explain over discord if you're interested.

A few more details, in attempted brevity. When the American Revolution formed the USA as a republic; within this setting it instead gives birth to The United Realms of America and... I'll be frank, a bastardized form of government, that involves feudal concepts including a noble class, but with far greater social mobility as it slants towards meritocracy over heritage; more than feudalism ever did anyway. As a student of Harvard, the PC will be subjected to navigating a social environment composed of commoners and nobles, entrenched in rivalries, alliances, and frequently opposing goals, within the university itself, before mentioning cross campus feuds from MIT, whilst also managing Harvard University's exacting expectations of excellence.

Looking for:
Artist, and programmer.

Employment Type:
Revenue Share

Work commitment:
One project for now, although I do have some other ideas I'd like to get around to also.

Preferred method of contact:
Discord (theotherdon) - The better option.
Here - The risk of me not noticing option.

Job Description:
Artist, I don't really have a strong preference between 2 or 3d.

Programmer, I don't think rpg maker would be a good fit for this project.

Last edited: