• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Dev Report #39 (April 24th, 2024)
Admittedly, I'm fighting every urge I have to set a release date
the update out by the end of the month ( my desire to have the update out by the end of the month )
I have the worst track record in history with them

This is all i see from the dev report lol

Posseman

Dec 18, 2022
I just want to finally meet this Dalia lady who I'm assuming is his aunt based on his mom almost saying she had a sister during the talk about her life. It just makes sense given what we know so far. But I'm losing hope that this game will continue in any meaningful way. I don't know what the issue is with games that incorporate sports they just seem to never get completed and I'm starting to think this is another one that will get added to the pile. Also there's just way too many girls and it gets impossible to keep track of them all.

Reactions: Kitec167
Apr 30, 2023
Dev Report #39 (April 24th, 2024)
Admittedly, I'm fighting every urge I have to set a release date
the update out by the end of the month ( my desire to have the update out by the end of the month )
I have the worst track record in history with them

This is all i see from the dev report lol
i saw a glimpse of a dev report about ep 13 in BD's patreon page

ThatGregGuy

Aug 23, 2021
I just want to finally meet this Dalia lady who I'm assuming is his aunt based on his mom almost saying she had a sister during the talk about her life. It just makes sense given what we know so far. But I'm losing hope that this game will continue in any meaningful way. I don't know what the issue is with games that incorporate sports they just seem to never get completed and I'm starting to think this is another one that will get added to the pile. Also there's just way too many girls and it gets impossible to keep track of them all.
She's either his aunt or she has something to do with that tattoo that makes him feel weird when he was messing with all the rich women (and then it mysteriously appears on someone's hand in a dream/flashback)

Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
She's either his aunt or she has something to do with that tattoo that makes him feel weird when he was messing with all the rich women (and then it mysteriously appears on someone's hand in a dream/flashback)
I am voting for the second here. It was either trolling with that, or that Dalia or whoever she is is that person. The timing was just too on the nose.

Apr 30, 2023
Daliah being MC's aunt does not make sense for the plot for many reasons : 1) she would have ordered her men to deliver him a message when he arrived at the college
2 ) she would have at least 2 men on the bowling alley to protect him from a distance because she knew that something was not right with Ryker
3) if she is a relative of him why the hell didn't she contacted Wendy when the MC got in the accident that killed his father and help raise him...
I can think of other reasons as well but Daliah being a relative well that would simply add to the pile of plot holes in the game

Apr 30, 2023
I think she only have the old ones.
Again,interesting how the numbers change.She is not that petit now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Love Kimmy even though at first i did not like her attitude , i would like to get close to her and finally find why the hell Kenji hates the MC so much ..Hating him for being popular with girls is stupid

3.70 star(s) 636 Votes