• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Does anybody has a complete collection to share (no need for tutorials/PSD)? the one in OP is very messy and apparently some months are missing.

SilentSevenStar

Feb 16, 2019
Does anybody has a complete collection to share (no need for tutorials/PSD)? the one in OP is very messy and apparently, some months are missing.
It would be better if they put everything in a single link divided into years

Death69inc

Oct 24, 2018
yes, but i need a complete archive to do that
As per gumroad the turrent in only missing images from June, well images if you want complete T6 then another story.
Is there a list as far as what is a complete archieve? Gaps are time taken off if not mistaken.

Last edited:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
As per gumroad the turrent in only missing images from June, well images if you want complete T6 then another story.
Is there a list as far as what is a complete archieve? Gaps are time taken off if not mistaken.
check the links in OP

Death69inc

Oct 24, 2018
to see if the OP is complete
well for most part its complete from 10-2021 to now (missing 12-22 ) per gumroad. as far as the collections no idea dont have time to download them agian tonight to see whats missing.

Last edited:

Lmb55

Dec 24, 2018
Thanks a lot! by any means could you share the PSD's as well? I know the policy of the website changed and they're now non mandatory but if you can it would mean the world to me :D thank you again
Sorry, I don't think they came with my tier rewards.

Mass2151

Apr 30, 2023
Thanks everybody for this whole thread!
Are June and August 2021 full content still missing? I weren't able to find them, I might grab them on Gumroad.

Reactions: DrVIad

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Thanks everybody for this whole thread!
Are June and August 2021 full content still missing? I weren't able to find them, I might grab them on Gumroad.
Their is no content pack for June and August 2021. So you can grab them if you can.