3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Just an advice dont play this game save your clicks and mouse for something else cause the rewards this game offers (animations) they have been out for long time, idk what was the ideia of making a game that your clicks dont really do anything you can simply buy a few options there and minimize the game and comeback and you most likely have everything unlocked so i would say waste of money and clicks, sadly i was hoping for something else when they were promoting this game.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Is the yawgurt shop still open?
Is there some place to dial up yawgurt?
What's the best skin yawgurt?
Who can prepare me a nice yawgurt treatment?

• Haha
Reactions: GuyInDogSuit

sheema

Jul 25, 2017
nothing shows after clearing the first lvl, it says lvl 2 and I can click but no girl or anything

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
The animations are alright, definitely on the softcore side of things. I just wish he'd make an effort to make the end/beginning of the loops not noticeable. As it is, you're probably better off just getting the complete CGs and/or anims from somewhere, unless you're really into clickers.

neahn

Jan 17, 2018
Nothing shows on me after clearing level 1 and 2.
and when im playing free mode there's no animation on the middle, i can click on it and there's pop some hearts but no pics and animation whatsoever

MaiShibari

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2018
So the clicker aspect disappears entirely after like 10 minutes. After that it's exclusively the waiting game. If you wanna cheat, I recommend the Cheat Engine speed hack. Helped me clear the utterly boring second half in like 5 minutes.

Reactions: dirtyc101

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
somehow after level 11, the first cycle is done, and heart counts reset.
in the second cycle the heart boosters stop working entirely. what's wrong with this game?

level 11 is the max level, everything unlocks. damn, i thought there were more.

can someone extract scenes and convert them into gif?

Last edited:

ddccmm25

Jun 16, 2017
How can i fix this?

Captura.PNG

Edit:

i just repaired this error, it was the error 0x7e who is causing it because you need to reinstall the feature media pack.

The Media Feature Pack for N versions of Windows 10 is available for download as an Optional Feature. To install the Media Feature Pack, navigate to Settings > Apps > Apps and Features > Optional Features > Add a Feature and find the Media Feature Pack in the list of available Optional Features. Note, you will not be prompted to restart your computer, but you must restart in order to successfully complete installation of the Media Feature Pack.

From Microsoft web, i hope this fix error for you all.

Last edited:

MoogleChan26

Jun 21, 2019
Completed in 30 minutes using cheat engine
Sadly for some reason the most animations in game have screwed up aspect ratio, causing most of the animations to be stretched upwards or sideways. Really hurts to see in the gallery the perfect illustration in the right menu and a stretched out animation on the left
Does someone know how to access unity assets to access the animations?

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes