[R>Artist 3D] Share 3D ARTIST WANTED (DAZ, OR OTHER)

bruxinho

Nov 25, 2023
Hello, I hope this message finds you well.

Our team is looking for a 3D artist to collaborate with us on our game. We are a small team and do not have the funds to pay anyone right now, so the payment method will be revenue sharing. (Patreon, Subscribestar, Steam, Itch Donations)

Game name: Milf Summer Project
Synopsis:
The game follows a protagonist who has a crush on people older than him. We are not talking about Gilf, but about Milfs, and also young girls. The game will follow our protagonist who is in love with a woman older than him, at the same time as he gets closer to his hostmom and her housemates.
What are the planned tags? Milf, Anal, Romance, Blowjob, VN, Incest(Patch)
Minimum requirements: 1GB of RAM, 32/64 Bits, and a few free gbs.

What will you do? We expect you to create all the art for our game in 3D, this includes characters, objects, properties, backgrounds, and such things.
We would also like you to send us the rendered images/videos.

What is desirable: Knowing how to animate is very desirable, but it is not mandatory.

Find me on Discord: witchercatto
:)

fooslock

Feb 15, 2020
You can just post a message on your thread that literally says anything, like "bump" for instance and it'll bring it to the top of the forum stack. Just wanted to let you know, good luck with your game friend.

Reactions: bruxinho

bruxinho

Nov 25, 2023
You can just post a message on your thread that literally says anything, like "bump" for instance and it'll bring it to the top of the forum stack. Just wanted to let you know, good luck with your game friend.
Yes I know, but thank you very much. It's because I was looking for a 2d or 3d artist, but now I just need a 3D one. But thank you very much, and good luck with the mods, friend!

Reactions: fooslock

Dark Candy 19

May 8, 2020
Hey buddy I would like to work for you. I am a intermediate 3d artist looking for a parttime job. I have experience in hard surface 3d modelling, texturing. and rendering. I have a bit of experience in Daz studio and Renpy also.

My discord id darkcandy19