A Radiant Life - Previews, Renders and general development discussion

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Inspired on Coriolan's thread, I'm making this thread for a continued preview and development of my own game and to stop to pollute the servers from other developers.

Radiant Life.png
Formerly "The Saint-Sinner project".

Overview:
You live in Radiant Coast, a city inspired on Los Angeles from the 80's with some resemblance with Sidney from early 2000s. Yet, you work as a seller in a Department store, the least interesting job of the world.
One day, a girl using a slutty dress appears on the place hurt, scared and pleading for help. You really don't know why, but you decided to help her, bringing her to your house, ignoring the problems that you probably brought to yourself in the future...

Developer: Arthoneceron - - (nothing there, for now).

Planned Tags: Male Protagonist, Romance, Mistery, Milf, Teen, Vaginal Sex, Anal Sex, Interracial, creampie, big ass, big tits.

Optional: [REDACTED], Cheating, Bad Ending(s), Harem.

Estimated date of release: Soon

Characters:

Carrie
Carrie Header 3.png

Sandy
Sandy 1.png
Jackie
Jackie Header_nvidia.png
Madeleine
Madeleine Portrait 3.png
Amanda
Amanda Header 1_intel.png
Emily
Emily Header.png

→ Amanda, Carrie and Emily are sisters.
→ Madeleine and Jackie are mother and daughter.
→ Sandy is the best friend of Carrie.

FAQ:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Discarded tests and renders:

Emily Ghost Lights.png Globe.png Carrie Hurt 3.png Madeleine Cena 1060.png Três Irmãs GTX 1060.png

Last edited:

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Três Irmãs 1060.png

This is the second and probably the last remake that I'll ever do. The screenplay is basically done and now I need to make some deep rendering processes now. Also, the bar that I'm using as a tavern is a shitty one, but I think I'll need to endure until later - definitelly I'll need to look for newer options when I finish this first scene.

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2019
View attachment 586634

This is the second and probably the last remake that I ever do. The screenplay is basically done and now I need to make some deep rendering processes now. Also, the bar that I'm using as a tavern is a shitty one, but I think I'll need to endure until later - definitelly I'll need to look for newer options when I finish this first scene.
The difference between this and the original is astounding. The progress you are making in such a short time is great. I can't wait to play this game.

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
These ladies are hot, you did a great job, I haven't seen any of these models before. Also why is there only a sofa chair in the screenshot 4?
Thank you! It was a test with props that I decided to give a go some months ago. This one was discarded from the story because it wasn't good enough.

For the models, I made all them myself using Genesis 8, morphs and some minor sculpting.

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
Thank you! It was a test with props that I decided to give a go some months ago. This one was discarded from the story because it wasn't good enough.

For the models, I made all them myself using Genesis 8, morphs and some minor sculpting.
The sofa comment was actually a joke since she has a last name of Cena and I made a John Cena joke, sorry if it was vague.

You did a great job for the models, looking forward to the eventual release.

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
View attachment 609309

Made this character for being japanese, but people said that she doesn't look too japanese for their standards. So I'm not sure if I should change the character or the character's backstory.

Plastic bikini because why not?
She looks very pretty and very hot. You could always just past her as half-japanese and half-westerner.