zuijiro

Jul 29, 2017
I played a game with a similar artstyle before, it was called something something sinful island or whatever.
And in contrast with the cute art, each and every H scene save for a few were so soulcrushing sad that I couldn't even picture myself fapping to them, so I dropped the game at some point and thought it was a fucking waste of good art.

Does this game follow the same path?

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
So, how is it works?
I should:
1) unzip the game
2) unzip patch from github
3) unzip next patch from first post of the thread?
1. Unzip Game
2. Unzip GAMEUPDATE.7z in 1st post
3. Run GAMEUPDATE.bat to update the game.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Sometimes I am afraid to run any patch exe/bat files >_<'''
I have big paranoia at all and have more biggest after that post:
(2,336) README - Recent Malware infected games | F95zone

Can I play without that update? :')
That .bat came from me personally (m5kro wrote it) but sure if you don't mind errors or some stuff not being translated you can play without. You can also just manually apply the patch by DLing it from here and extracting to the game directory.

Last edited:
Reactions: SillyHotRPG

lampuiho

Nov 30, 2018
That .bat came from me personally but sure if you don't mind errors or some stuff not being translated you can play without. You can also just manually apply the patch by DLing it from here and extracting to the game directory.
I can't remember which game but I remember seeing an exe file in the plugin folder in one of the RPGM games. Pretty sure it wasn't there before I played that game. I played it on Mac with nwjs, so I wasn't affected. I deleted the game afterwards but didn't make a note...

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I can't remember which game but I remember seeing an exe file in the plugin folder in one of the RPGM games. Pretty sure it wasn't there before I played that game. I played it on Mac with nwjs, so I wasn't affected. I deleted the game afterwards but didn't make a note...
I buy straight from DLSite, pack all the files myself, and upload them myself. The bat copies the patch from Github directly and the code is easily readable in notepad.

There is zero chance they are infected.

Reactions: ChaosEggman

lampuiho

Nov 30, 2018
I buy straight from DLSite, pack all the files myself, and upload them myself. The bat copies the patch from Github directly and the code is easily readable in notepad.

There is zero chance they are infected.
Yea probably NOT a game you uploaded. I just don't remember which game and from who. Or maybe the author put it in. Who knows. It definitely wasn't a bat file that downloaded the exe. It came from javascript.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Yea probably NOT a game you uploaded. I just don't remember which game and from who. Or maybe the author put it in. Who knows. It definitely wasn't a bat file that downloaded the exe. It came from javascript.
Oh well I wouldn't be surprised. It kinda comes with the territory of piracy.

Darkragas2

Nov 7, 2018
how did this even get posted? all other games by kurasuke-so-ko got removed, and even the translation request posts got taken down?

PurpleDeep

Aug 24, 2019
Sometimes I am afraid to run any patch exe/bat files >_<'''
I have big paranoia at all and have more biggest paranoia after that post:
(2,336) README - Recent Malware infected games | F95zone

Can I play without running that update? :')
Right click the .bat and select "edit" to read the source. It's only 70 lines. Ask ChatGPT if you can't read code.

For compiled executables you are right to be worried.

bloodbirthe

Nov 25, 2018
A few hours into this now, and I think it's going to be an all time favorite. 5 stars incoming. I love games that give all the characters unique personalities. It's a shame that it doesn't have a fully detailed translation, but thankful that I can play it.

onimer

Oct 5, 2018
I played a game with a similar artstyle before, it was called something something sinful island or whatever.
And in contrast with the cute art, each and every H scene save for a few were so soulcrushing sad that I couldn't even picture myself fapping to them, so I dropped the game at some point and thought it was a fucking waste of good art.

Does this game follow the same path?
Both this and the dev's previous game, Nightmare Hunter, are far less darker than Fran and the Sinner's Island. That game's concept was all about a heroine falling into a bad end but carrying on. Arisa's scenes, in contrast, are much less despair-y. And if ever you find a route's scenes are getting too hardcore for you, the game always allows you to get the true end of a route without watching all of the scenes in it.

Reactions: Zippix

DjanggoXXX

Apr 16, 2023
wanna ask , how do you get the desire item to level up ur lewd level ? i remember they say about converting something, but i dont know where to convert this

and this game is great very good btw

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
So quick overview of the game. It's structured like Kurasuke's previous game, Night Tail/Nightmare Hunter, with a main story and erotic sidestories. The H-scenes are mostly concentrated in the defeat scenes in the main story and the erotic sidestories, of which there are 7. Four of them (Nao's predicament, Mushroom Kingdom, Occult Club, and Hypnosis) focus on Arisa, Rika and Stella get one each, and a final sidestory featuring all three. The main story is composed of IIRC 5 chapters and final true epilogue that assumes you've finished all the side stories.

Sorta. The piercings appear in the last quarter of two of the sidestories and thus appear mostly in 3-4 h-scenes. Once you have finished the sidestory though, you can buy the costumes featured in that sidestory as cosmetic equipment. There's also post-game (non-canon) extensions of the bad ends which feature the piercings a lot more.

Depends on the scenario, but it ranges from common sense or values alteration, to false memories, to outright personality replacement. Most of the side stories have some form of mind control, but aside from the Hypnosis and Mushroom Kingdom stories, it's pretty subtle.
Do the side stories have breaching narratives that allow to say, help Neo without going through all of the H-events?

fyreant

Jun 19, 2022
Not even sure why you would ever have to clarify this aside from like, 3 users who repeatedly ask whether pregnancy is ending or not. The fact that you need to pre-empt these users in almost every one of your updates just goes to show how annoying asking about fetishes can be.

99% of game content with pregnancy is ending only. To be fair, becoming pregnant, going through the pregnancy, and having/taking care of the child afterwards is usually an ending for would be adventuring.

Even most games with the content is hand wavey at best (i.e. Acerola games). I can probably count on two hands the number of game developers and games that include significant pregnancy content; and even then a lot of the times it isn't neccesarily a core mechanic or is highly fetishized/grossly simplified.
People who browse posts with the pregnancy tag ask about pregnancy after being repeatedly disappointed by games with the pregnancy tag? Imagine that!

Anyway, I'm one of those people. So, I'll say that I think the trouble here comes from a lack of convenient shorthand for what people are looking for. "Ending-only pregnancy" is one thing, as you say, it makes perfect sense that pregnancy is logically pretty much the end of a heroine's adventures.

So, I think people complaining about "ending-only pregnancy" aren't really complaining about pregancy being an ending per se, since it logically should be. Instead I think the issue is that they get frustrated when they make a time commitment to play one of these games and it turns out pregnancy can only occur in a single scene out of dozens, and only at the very end, and usually as part of a very same-y 'eternal sex slavery' ending narration.

I can't speak for everyone but I'm interested in games where impregnation isn't just an afterthought from one single scene, but something that can risk happening in various ways. "Vampire Notes" and "Croix Scramble" are what I would point to as examples of "good ending-only pregnancy" - the heroines only show up pregnant in the ending and it's treated as a disaster for them, but there's a chance of them getting pregnant whenever a guy cums inside them. Another good example would be Seishu Academy, which is "ending only pregnancy", but in that case it means there is a bespoke pregnant ending for every scenario that involves the heroine getting creampied repeatedly.

So really, the issue is that this board needs better tags for this fetish.

ShdowNepto

Nov 8, 2018
Excellent Game really, i´m posted my review, zero expectations and I was completely surprised.

Thanks to daze for the AI Translation.

onimer

Oct 5, 2018
Do the side stories have breaching narratives that allow to say, help Neo without going through all of the H-events?
It's not really a branching narrative, it's more like skipping steps. Basically, you can "solve" most scenarios as soon as you reach chapter 5, and you don't have to see any hscenes for most of them. But the true ends are written such that it doesn't matter if Arisa finds them right away or Arisa finds them right on brink of mindbreak. Some scenarios (notably Rikka's) even imply that the h-scenes still happened, just off screen.

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes