Nice_Rabbit

Jan 28, 2021
Candid question here: have i chosen something wrong in my path? MC abused his step-mother when she's under influence, then his sister (even if she might not be blood related) raped him? I thought I chose the most hostile approach during my choices because I do not like a game when a relation is forced. Is there a way to just get the fuck out of that house and go back to live in a shitty motel instead? Or at least make it perfectly clear to that step-mother and step-sister that I do not want to be kissed or sucked or worse and I don't want to do anything sexual with them? Might just not a game for me. (and again I'm not judging those who are in those kinks)

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
Might just not a game for me
Yeah, this game is definitely not for you.

I'm sorry you experienced stuff you didn't want to experience. All you can do now is find something else to jump into and cleanse your brain, eyes, body with the new game of your choosing.

Make sure you read all the info about the game or read posts (careful, spoilers) If you see the "incest" tag on the top, it means it has family action. Always check the tags for a game before jumping into it.

Nice_Rabbit

Jan 28, 2021
Thank you for your answer. Usually most of the tags can be avoided in games, especially incest related stuff. I gave that game a shot because I like stories driven games (but mostly wholesome, I confess. Hopeless romantic, I guess). Ok so that's not for me.

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
Thank you for your answer. Usually most of the tags can be avoided in games, especially incest related stuff.

I gave that game a shot because I like stories driven games (but mostly wholesome, I confess. Hopeless romantic, I guess). Ok so that's not for me.
You're welcome.

If things/some things are avoidable, it should be noted in the OP like "blah blah is avoidable" or "NTR is not avoidable" etc etc.

You can also read the

Genre:
SPOILER

Developer Notes:
SPOILER

For more info. The Dev actually talks about the game in the "Developer Notes"

A romantic huh? I think you should be able to find them easily by just looking at the tags (making sure there aren't any or many bad ones) look at the screenshots, read the info and you should be good to go.

Also, games with one LI (with sidegirls) usually has a romantic/love path.

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Thank you for your answer. Usually most of the tags can be avoided in games, especially incest related stuff. I gave that game a shot because I like stories driven games (but mostly wholesome, I confess. Hopeless romantic, I guess). Ok so that's not for me.
Incest usually avoidable? What games are you playing? In my experience, in incest games the family are usually the main focus, with non-family-members being the ones that you might be able to avoid.

Nice_Rabbit

Jan 28, 2021
I stick to games where you actually chose who you want to be with. Nothing forced upon MC. And when it comes to choices like "go fuck your mum or sister", I just do whatever I can to NOT do that. Like Ripples for example (but it might be a wrong example ^^')? Anyway, thank you for your concern, I'm heading out of there

Reactions: Metal Panic

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
This game one of my favorite characters ever. I really like the sisterm the trauma plot is well made and make us hug her. Well, the MC do a little more than that, but, well, a good game. Keep the pace, dev.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Candid question here: have i chosen something wrong in my path? MC abused his step-mother when she's under influence, then his sister (even if she might not be blood related) raped him? I thought I chose the most hostile approach during my choices because I do not like a game when a relation is forced. Is there a way to just get the fuck out of that house and go back to live in a shitty motel instead? Or at least make it perfectly clear to that step-mother and step-sister that I do not want to be kissed or sucked or worse and I don't want to do anything sexual with them? Might just not a game for me. (and again I'm not judging those who are in those kinks)
How is there any confusion that this is clearly not for you??

Pretty well in line with the story as it progresses so nothing happening is weird or odd as far as within this story. But if you truly want to have the MC run away from all of them, yet they are all fixed LIs, why would you even bother to ask like it is seriously an option???

Just weird AF

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This does not have a need for incest patch

But someone made a patch to force Rachel as blood even though MC talks about mother dying and other elements that make that dumb
i know that but as you posted some don't.

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
Takes all sorts I suppose. Personally I don't download games that have tags I'm not interested in...
Even when a game does have tags you have no interest in, it doesn't hurt to give it a look. Sometimes you can avoid the stuff you don't like. Why skip out on a whole game if you can avoid certain things?

Sometimes, not all the time. Some games will clearly be focused on certain tags you dislike while other games will just have that "certain tag" here and there = not the full game and you can avoid it.

I can understand them jumping into the game to see how it is, especially if they are curious. Don't have to make it seem like they are stupid/retarded just because they gave a game that has a tag they don't like, a shot.

Oh, I mention that because you said "Takes all sorts I suppose" you didn't even need to make that post, but you did.

How is there any confusion that this is clearly not for you??

But if you truly want to have the MC run away from all of them, yet they are all fixed LIs, why would you even bother to ask like it is seriously an option???

Just weird AF
They thought they would be able to avoid stuff, not be forced into things or things forced upon them. They wanted to be friendly with the fam, not fuck them (but fuck the side girls etc) They are a romantic/loving. They had to play the game to find out that it's 100% not for them.

Not all games are the same and some offer options some don't (like playing an incest game where you don't need to fuck your sisters/mom and can just be friendly/love them while fucking other characters)

I don't understand why you guys made a big deal about this. Let them play/try what they want.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Even when a game does have tags you have no interest in, it doesn't hurt to give it a look. Sometimes you can avoid the stuff you don't like. Why skip out on a whole game if you can avoid certain things?

Sometimes, not all the time. Some games will clearly be focused on certain tags you dislike while other games will just have that "certain tag" here and there = not the full game and you can avoid it.

I can understand them jumping into the game to see how it is, especially if they are curious. Don't have to make it seem like they are stupid/retarded just because they gave a game that has a tag they don't like, a shot.

Oh, I mention that because you said "Takes all sorts I suppose" you didn't even need to make that post, but you did.

They thought they would be able to avoid stuff, not be forced into things or things forced upon them. They wanted to be friendly with the fam, not fuck them (but fuck the side girls etc) They are a romantic/loving. They had to play the game to find out that it's 100% not for them.

Not all games are the same and some offer options some don't (like playing an incest game where you don't need to fuck your sisters/mom and can just be friendly/love them while fucking other characters)

I don't understand why you guys made a big deal about this. Let them play/try what they want.
Idk I don't judge but if I play a game with the incest tag it is because I want to play a game where that tag is strongly there. and most incest games are like that, it's like NTR, most games that have that tag is not something avoidable or it is something with strong prominence in the game.

4.40 star(s) 198 Votes