MrOwen77

Feb 8, 2024
Hmmm. You should be able to simply click the down arrow in the room that has a couch. Are you using a mod? Bugs like this are usually a modding issue. Do you have a save from before the free roam? Try playing from there and see if the bug persists. Oh and is your version 0.8.3 or an earlier one? It might be something that was fixed in 0.8.3.

i click the down arrow & it goes to the chair & table, that's it,

i think I've got a save, I'll have to see if its before the free roam

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
i click the down arrow & it goes to the chair & table, that's it,

i think I've got a save, I'll have to see if its before the free roam
Are you in the room with the bed? Click the arrow to the right to get to the room with the couch. From there click down arrow.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I think that's highly likely if you aren't on their path, I think it'll be possible if you don't try to keep the peace when you are on their path as well. I'd love for the throuple to succeed, but barring that I'll take Solo Maya path any day lol
Might be hard to tell but I'm Josy solo believer, what ever happens it will be fun ride

• Red Heart
Reactions: Scopelophila

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Sister- in-law 3some:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Tbh it's bullshit that Heather fucked Nick and all we got was a blowjob :cautious: We already know she finds MC hot, Nick has been virtually non-existent until this last episode. All he's done is serve as a convenient red herring, he deserves nothing.

If we're going to mess around with Tommy's girl and face the consequences, it might as well be all-out sex. Like Tommy said, "Burn baby burn!"

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Tbh it's bullshit that Heather fucked Nick and all we got was a blowjob :cautious: We already know she finds MC hot, Nick has been virtually non-existent until this last episode. All he's done is serve as a convenient red herring, he deserves nothing.

If we're going to mess around with Tommy's girl and face the consequences, it might as well be all-out sex. Like Tommy said, "Burn baby burn!"
Yeah Nick fucking Heather makes me wounder if she now off the table

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Yeah Nick fucking Heather makes me wounder if she now off the table
It looks like she spilled the beans to Tommy at the end of 10, I think that definitely means she's off the table. She only did all of this to get back at Tommy, idk if even a DIK manwhore MC would go after a newly single Heather with Tommy around.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
It looks like she spilled the beans to Tommy at the end of 10, I think that definitely means she's off the table. She only did all of this to get back at Tommy, idk if even a DIK manwhore MC would go after a newly single Heather with Tommy around.
depends if he got a death wish

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Öhm, why not? Many People love Used Products too. Look at Arieth for exemple. She always finds a new Fucktoy :ROFLMAO:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
There's definitely girls to die for in this game. Heather is not one of them though. If Tommy is going to kill you fucking someone, it's going to be Josy 100%
Especially if she has a little surprise for us :love: ;) :devilish: :giggle: :sneaky:
I'm a very happy sister fucker, Mc or Josy can kick his ass so if he going to take a shot he better not miss because we wont:p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Better Cock Spock
4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes