4.80 star(s) 65 Votes

Mr. Cofman

Formerly 'vbuf_dibvhfe_bvesqevbxxfe'
Apr 16, 2024
Fufufu~
It's funny that people didn't notice Node being a reference to the Tick-Tock man~

Ahh...~
The destiny is closer, my dear little girl fairy...~
I wish them to burn... as in our beautiful poem...~

Last edited:

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
If you're talking about the form Node takes if you fight her, then sure. I can see why you might think that. I stopped thinking much about Tick-tock when I learned it's just another avatar of Nyarlathotep.

Reactions: Mr. Cofman

LastlyFera

Dec 8, 2023
Anybody have post patch version of the game? This is pre patch and would like to play again, but this time with post patch OST Music

Would like to know and do comparison which is the best version. Pre patch or Post patch music

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
1717168961842.png
1717168967783.png
1717168976021.png

1717168981010.png

Here's 2 instances of my atk randomly being dropped to 1, i couldnt outlast it and it just kills my run, in the first instance it didint happen on the first turn, so i easily took care of no face
But then it happened in the middle of that fight, i died before i could use magic to finish the fight
In the 2nd it happend on the first time which can be seen by his hp
I have no clue what this is
I know a video would've been better but i cant figure out this forums media uploads
Phenir Since you asked last time

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
View attachment 3690049
View attachment 3690050
View attachment 3690051

View attachment 3690056

Here's 2 instances of my atk randomly being dropped to 1, i couldnt outlast it and it just kills my run, in the first instance it didint happen on the first turn, so i easily took care of no face
But then it happened in the middle of that fight, i died before i could use magic to finish the fight
In the 2nd it happend on the first time which can be seen by his hp
I have no clue what this is
I know a video would've been better but i cant figure out this forums media uploads
Phenir Since you asked last time
Can't actually tell if you still have the domain effect from the second phase still active because of all the buffs and it having a display priority of 1 for some reason. This is probably the same thing that happened with old king, or similar anyway. You're somehow ending phase 2 before it applies phase 2's domain but after it should remove it.

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
Can't actually tell if you still have the domain effect from the second phase still active because of all the buffs and it having a display priority of 1 for some reason. This is probably the same thing that happened with old king, or similar anyway. You're somehow ending phase 2 before it applies phase 2's domain but after it should remove it.
Phenomenal, so im fucked

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Well, the debuff lasts a few turns and then moves on to the next stat so you could try stalling until it changes. Or use magic. No face can reflect but meteor and catherine wheels can't be reflected. Uh, throwing knives or hunter bow might be an option too. Knives use agility and hunter bow uses attack and agility. Some weapons have magic scaling attacks as well, like lost sword. Leiden's axes scale with hp but they do pretty terrible damage.

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
It was jabberwock, but it kinda deals shitty damage, and it'd take too long since the 6th phase basically kills me after like the 4th turn without me really being able to survive

anyways, i'll try again soon

Mr. Cofman

Formerly 'vbuf_dibvhfe_bvesqevbxxfe'
Apr 16, 2024
Why Mabel calls the Crawling One as "that thing" ?

References to gods means nothing in Black Souls... it is but a role

By the way, is it true that you could find Elma in the Chaos Dungeon before?
Though, now it is impossible. There is not even a trace of code.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 65 Votes