VN Ren'Py Blurring the Walls [v0.5.2] [Torimiata]

4.50 star(s) 44 Votes

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I agree that people who love NTR should go their own way and not write pleas for the addition of NTR.
Was searching for how NTR plays out in this game... but this comment. I've seen people comment similar things before, but this almost literally never happens.
If it happens, it happens on Patreon or similar and only a dev who isn't against it would make it.

Torimiata

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2023
looks like we're not gonna get a real (you know what I mean by real) ayumi x terrace scene until next year at the earliest.
Not sure what gave you that impression but that's not the plan at all. There's a set amount of days for the vacation, and the story is already on day 4 in the evening/late night. We're making progress, just be patient :coffee:

Torimiata

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2023
I agree. the art is not there but still hot. and I like the idea of a "massage".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Don't worry guys, once the fuck with Terraza is open, then it will be a daily routine, or for life, once Ayumi tastes the real cock, for MC, rightly, only the handjobs remain, to the good old days, when it was MC who fucked Ayumi , hahahah
zzzz86403868.png

Ashen Bunny

░░▒▒▓█▓▒▒░░
Game Developer
May 30, 2023
I have been often over-critical about the usage of AI art but this dev actually uses AI as a tool and not the product. Characters are beautiful and consistent. Thank you for caring about your players and making sure there are no disturbing artifacts in the images. I hope this project becomes an inspiration for other developers using AI.

Absolutely beautiful and wholesome story. I wanted to read everything and never enabled the auto skip. I'm not really interested in a lesbian NTR but even that got written and executed skillfully and made me curious.

It was truly an enjoyable experience :p Looking forward to next updates

Torimiata

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2023
I have been often over-critical about the usage of AI art but this dev actually uses AI as a tool and not the product. Characters are beautiful and consistent. Thank you for caring about your players and making sure there are no disturbing artifacts in the images. I hope this project becomes an inspiration for other developers using AI.

Absolutely beautiful and wholesome story. I wanted to read everything and never enabled the auto skip. I'm not really interested in a lesbian NTR but even that got written and executed skillfully and made me curious.

It was truly an enjoyable experience :p Looking forward to next updates
Means a lot coming from another fellow NTS developer :love: glad the aliens returned you back to earth all safe!

Syndevic

Nov 24, 2021
Not sure what gave you that impression but that's not the plan at all. There's a set amount of days for the vacation, and the story is already on day 4 in the evening/late night. We're making progress, just be patient :coffee:
I understand why you feel this way, but let's be fair here. When you first started working on this game you stated that your goal was monthly updates, which is fairly ambitious for a lone dev. There haven't been any updates that have hit this goal. Most of them have been every other month with a few I think being even longer. No one really has any idea how long each update will take you, or the size you have planned for an individual update as you might start working on one only to find you want to add more to it because it feels incomplete/short. This next update might come out this month, might come out next month, or maybe even August or beyond. I'm being a little facetious here in that I'm over exaggerating how long it could take, but you get the idea that for us it's a big unknown. I also have no idea how many days you have planned for the vacation either. I don't remember if it was mentioned at the beginning of the game or not. I also don't know when you plan on, or when you would like to have this game completed.
That being said, I wouldn't take this person's post as being 100% criticism. There is definitely criticism there that is somewhat earned, but also when I read that I see someone who can't wait to see Ayumi and Terrace get together. Your game and your writing have done a great job at teasing and building up these relationships and plot lines we want to see come to fruition. Take solace in that. That someone can't wait to play more of your game and see more of the story unfold. I've personally played a lot of games on this website, and only a few are actually decent and made by developers who care and put passion and hard work into their games and the stories they tell, and yours is one of them.

Reactions: Griev

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
Well Mr. Dev, in the next update how many hours Terraza fucks Ayumi's slut, and MC's cuckold, how many handjobs he does, how beautiful these games are, put an asshole MC, a slutty girl, and a superman with super cock, and here the game is done. we want to see how Terraza's cannon smashes the slut.
Glad to see you back "alyssssssss" or maybe you are "licoriglianose forte" or maybe "AlexItaly"?

hangmansjoke

Apr 27, 2024
I understand why you feel this way, but let's be fair here. When you first started working on this game you stated that your goal was monthly updates, which is fairly ambitious for a lone dev. There haven't been any updates that have hit this goal. Most of them have been every other month with a few I think being even longer. No one really has any idea how long each update will take you, or the size you have planned for an individual update as you might start working on one only to find you want to add more to it because it feels incomplete/short. This next update might come out this month, might come out next month, or maybe even August or beyond. I'm being a little facetious here in that I'm over exaggerating how long it could take, but you get the idea that for us it's a big unknown. I also have no idea how many days you have planned for the vacation either. I don't remember if it was mentioned at the beginning of the game or not. I also don't know when you plan on, or when you would like to have this game completed.

oct 2: 0.2.7 (initial release)
nov 9: 0.3.0 (38 days since last release)
jan 10: 0.4.0 (62 days since last release)
mar 27: 0.5.0 (77 days since last release)

today, it has been 67 days since the last release. dev said next update will come in july... even if that means july 1st (the earliest possible july date), it means it will have been 97 days. so the gap between releases has gone 38 -> 62 -> 77 -> 97.

that's not great. it will be very hard to maintain $15-per-month patreon subscribers if updates only come once every 3 months

Lmb55

Dec 24, 2018

today, it has been 67 days since the last release. dev said next update will come in july... even if that means july 1st (the earliest possible july date), it means it will have been 97 days. so the gap between releases has gone 38 -> 62 -> 77 -> 97.

that's not great. it will be very hard to maintain $15-per-month patreon subscribers if updates only come once every 3 months
I think the big reason 6.0 is going to take so long is that when 5.0 came out, the dev spent just a bit over a month going back and changing it to bring it up to 0.5.2. So subtract those 30 days and the releases should go back to 60-90 days, instead of 90-120 days per new 0.x update. Even with that disclaimer, I still agree with your overall assessment; these newer updates are taking forever.

Reactions: Gwynbleidd7

Torimiata

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2023

While I'm truly grateful for the support from my Patreon subscribers, I want to reiterate that my driving goal is to create a really good game in the genre. In fact, as many know, I initially started this project entirely for free with no intentions of opening it up to patrons.

I am a solo developer working on this part-time, so ensuring each update meets my standards is the top priority, even if that requires more development time than initially expected.

For stable releases specifically, the release cadence has been:
0.5.2 → today (33 days)
0.5.2 → 30 April (100 days , longer due to implementing feedback/improvements )
0.4.2 → 21 January (61 days)
0.3.2 → 21 Nov (50 days)
0.2.7 → 2 Oct

I cannot work on the next chapter until the previous one is fully complete and polished and note that the amount of content is variable and 0.5.x had a lot more content compared to any other release.

Honest truth is that for those looking for frequent incremental updates, this may not be the project for you but I believe those who appreciate the care and craft I put into each release and iteration will find it well worth the wait.

Caninenappe

Aug 12, 2020
Traduire du texte avec votre appareil photo

I prefer to wait 30 more days and have a longer update and an interesting story with beautiful renderings rather than a lousy game every month.
the dev is doing a phenomenal job and through complaints and interesting criticism will eventually give up.
Respect Torimiata and continue your project without listening too much to the wishes and advice of everyone, especially those who want to change the NTS spirit from the beginning. Sex for sex's sake has no point.

4.50 star(s) 44 Votes