4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

zxcvtr

Jun 25, 2017
I'll work on making it real incest if the interest is there for it. Like or reply to this message if you would prefer real incest over stepcest
Maybe in the minority but I would prefer step...

If it's possible a way to turn from incest to stepcest would make everyone happy :)

Bubbles and Sisters

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2023
Maybe in the minority but I would prefer step...

If it's possible a way to turn from incest to stepcest would make everyone happy :)
If there's more than you that want that I can probably do both with a choice at the start "What do you prefer?" "step family" "real family"

abloodk

Jan 10, 2020
one small complaint: the UI stuff (like the phone icon and map) are not optimized and will crash the game if you change the renderer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bubbles and Sisters

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2023
one small complaint: the UI stuff (like the phone icon and map) are not optimized and will crash the game if you change the renderer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmm thanks for adding this! This was a problem that broke the entire android version, then I updated the code for the shader I'm using and everything seemed to work just fine. I'll look into this. Damn I think this shader only works on gl2 and I think newest releases of renpy automatically uses gl2.

Is this something you must use? This is above my paygrade not gonna lie, damn

abloodk

Jan 10, 2020
Hmm thanks for adding this! This was a problem that broke the entire android version, then I updated the code for the shader I'm using and everything seemed to work just fine. I'll look into this. Damn I think this shader only works on gl2 and I think newest releases of renpy automatically uses gl2.

Is this something you must use? This is above my paygrade not gonna lie, damn
GL2 sometimes warps the images on my PC, for some reason (like cuts the image in half and switches where each half goes)
ANGLE2 gives the error I posted on the traceback spoiler

Bubbles and Sisters

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2023
GL2 sometimes warps the images on my PC, for some reason (like cuts the image in half and switches where each half goes)
ANGLE2 gives the error I posted on the traceback spoiler
Yeah this code was either angle or gl2 and since 99% use gl2 I picked that. Damn I'm sorry dude. Altough I can go full blizzard on you and ask "Don't you have a phone?" lol

ngl I prefer to play it on phone, looks crisp and the couch is comfy

• Haha
Reactions: abloodk

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
I think the problem is the thread is new and everyone's asleep. I'll tag it with AI myself
Nah, that'll just cause people to turn away unnecessarily. That tag is vague and tends to only be for AI CGs. Honestly we need an AICG tag and an AI background tag...

But F95 is slow to fix tagging inconsistencies. NTR is still kinda weird.

Reactions: Bubbles and Sisters

xanoss

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2020
Maybe. Not sure itch people are very familiar with patches and if you guys want real incest over stepcest I'm guessing itch people will too? So far it's looking like I'm switching to real incest
alot of games just do a string that you can rename the roles of the characters, it will make it so everyone can pick and good to keep games within a websites tos

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
I think you can consider the characters in the bath house the main story, most of them are intertvined so you have to do them. All of these will be considered vanilla and if we add anal to one of them we will give option for anal or vaginal.

When we expand the game to make a worldmap we might add whatever we want (No ntr).I've played around with the idea of pregnancy and futa if it gets requested enough, heck anything goes if it gets requested enough. Those characters we will give their own location and a notification/warning when you meet them so that you can skip it entirely

I remember in summertime saga where they made a choice to make Eve a femboy. Even when I went with her being a girl I always thought of her as a femboy after that. I don't want to change a character that's already made in that way, if people want a femboy I'll make a real one and put them in their own location. Iit's the only reason I made the game sandbox so I can add whatever I want and let you guys choose what to do with it
Actually my question is about kinks/fetishes in general, "femdom, maledom, gay, lesbian, trap, mind control, rape, sleep sex, humiliation", I don't mind if the game has any type of content as long as it is avoidable (it doesn't happen canonically in the story according to the player's choice) and not the choice that just skips the scene, but it happens behind the scenes anyway, and is discussed later in the story. For example, I have no interest in lesbian or femdom scenes, If they happen to be in the game later, could they be avoided? and considering that you say that the bath girls are essential, does that mean that they are forced characters necessary to advance the story?

Thanks.

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
The art is wonderful, I had some problems at the beginning, it took a long time to change scenes until after a few minutes it started to work wonderfully. The yoga animation in the stepmom's room has a problem, you see a black box in the background.

Bubbles and Sisters

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2023
The art is wonderful, I had some problems at the beginning, it took a long time to change scenes until after a few minutes it started to work wonderfully. The yoga animation in the stepmom's room has a problem, you see a black box in the background.
Thanks for reporting this! I'll look into it

Do you know when exactly the black box appears? and how you got it?

Last edited:
Reactions: varkatzas666
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes