VN Others Completed Come on, if you let your voice leak out like that, your boyfriend's gonna find out, you know? [Final] [Appetite]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
horalogo.JPG

Overview:
The protagonist expresses frustration with the treatment of a sub-heroine, Mitamura Ayaka, in the eroge "Sore tte Happy!".
Noting discrepancies between her portrayal in promotional materials and her actual storyline.
He can't believe Ayaka's character is made to commit suicide after being rejected by the main character, showcasing his preference for her over the main heroine.
Suddenly, he feels dizzy and finds himself in an unfamiliar room, wondering if he's somehow entered the world of the game, akin to the plot of trendy isekai light novels.​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-13
Release Date: 2017-02-03
Original Title: ほら、そんなに声を漏らすと彼氏にバレちまうぜ? ~エロゲ世界でモブの少女を寝取ってみた~
Aliases: Come on, if you let your voice leak out like that, your boyfriend's gonna find out, you know? ~I tried stealing a background chara girl in the eroge world~/ Hora, Sonna ni Koe o Morasu to Kareshi ni Barechimau ze? ~Eroge Sekai de Mob no Shoujo o Netotte Mita~
Developer: Appetite
Translator: AnimeMonolith -
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English (Edited MTL)
Voices: Japanese
Length: Short (~3 hours)
VNDB:
Store:
Others games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Translator's Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

hora1.JPG hora2.JPG hora3.JPG hora4.JPG hora5.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
when you try to find a title for your upcoming game and you suddenly hear two naughty peeps talking.
your brain: write that down, write that down!

• Haha
Reactions: namiv

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
View attachment 3630030

This translation has not been edited, only wordwrap(making it so you can see the text) has been applied. I'm gonna repost this on every single translation from this guy until he corrects the false description. Edited MTL is reserved for translations that has been at least somewhat grammatically corrected and proofread. Do not pay this guy for his easily mass-produced RAW mtl garbage.
People pay for this....? Whut?

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
If 'MTL' were a person, I'd fuck his girlfriend until she gave me heart eyes, impregnate her, and then laugh as he raised my child as his own.

Fuck MTL.
Ya know, if ya let your children be raised by MTL, they will be dumb kids, would you like that you only can have dumb kids?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
View attachment 3630030

This translation has not been edited, only wordwrap(making it so you can see the text) has been applied. I'm gonna repost this on every single translation from this guy until he corrects the false description. Edited MTL is reserved for translations that has been at least somewhat grammatically corrected and proofread. Do not pay this guy for his easily mass-produced RAW mtl garbage.
The last one I played from him was actually pretty good. Haven't tried this one yet but if the last one I played, think it was the hypno netori rape game, is any indicator then his eMTLs have massively improved from how they used to be.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
The last one I played from him was actually pretty good. Haven't tried this one yet but if the last one I played, think it was the hypno netori rape game, is any indicator then his eMTLs have massively improved from how they used to be.
If he or someone else can confirm he has actually started to proofread and edit the translations for grammatical errors, then I will remove my comments. Last time I asked him, he told me to do it :FacePalm:

AnimeMonolith

Nov 7, 2021
If he or someone else can confirm he has actually started to proofread and edit the translations for grammatical errors, then I will remove my comments. Last time I asked him, he told me to do it :FacePalm:
I have never been contacted by you, are you perhaps mistaking me for somebody else? I do know Japanese(7 years experience) while I do not go correcting every line I can guarantee that the translation is accurate to some extent. Frankly speaking, it is LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE to do this many releases without the help of MTL. Even a short game like this would take minimum 2 weeks doing a manual translation. I only do this in my spare time.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Unpiloted Zeppelin

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
I have never been contacted by you, are you perhaps mistaking me for somebody else? I do know Japanese(7 years experience) while I do not go correcting every line I can guarantee that the translation is accurate to some extent. Frankly speaking, it is LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE to do this many releases without the help of MTL. Even a short game like this would take minimum 2 weeks doing a manual translation. I only do this in my spare time.
You're right, I mistook you for someone else who spammed their shitty Raw MTL on the site. If you can confirm that you are correcting grammar and proofreading to some extent on your translations, then I will remove my comments from your releases.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes