COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
o_O just fast-scrolled through scenes without reading. So regardless of the way you play we've gotten from 15-25 to 100. Kinda rushed, if you ask me.

Reactions: alyssssssssss

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
Well, marriage is over, now Clara can have fun, well, we've already fucked Leon, it's a bit funny that Mc and Anna kiss each other, while Anna and Leon fuck badly, well, once again a very unbalanced value scale , but ok, we knew that the couple was fucking, ahaha, well, now, we will see Clara with the other characters, from Gunner onwards, I foresee a Gang with Gunner and Leon, well, at least MC Alan is satisfied with the good Anna, better and better of the slutty wife, hahaha

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Well, marriage is over, now Clara can have fun, well, we've already fucked Leon, it's a bit funny that Mc and Anna kiss each other, while Anna and Leon fuck badly, well, once again a very unbalanced value scale , but ok, we knew that the couple was fucking, ahaha, well, now, we will see Clara with the other characters, from Gunner onwards, I foresee a Gang with Gunner and Leon, well, at least MC Alan is satisfied with the good Anna, better and better of the slutty wife, hahaha
Well, the calatyst event of triggering any branches was passed.
Doing something like that would be the worst thing ever in terms of drama and writing, especially if you play a role of "Good Husband Alan".
Clara having the sense of guilt and trying to make it up to Alan while being scared to tell him what she's done and still having to do stuff would've been cool.
Her falling for someone(cheating vanilla)/ not falling for someone and trying her best to remain loyal(good ending in the future) / feeling of being Sub/Dom while facing the inner backlash because of stuff happening behind Alan's back would've been more logical in terms of branching out in the long run.
A lot of stuff comes down to writing. If it'll end up being "whom with she cheats on Alan in the next update", then the project is doomed to the same fate a lot of these games fall down to.
Ho' path may be good for some lads, but the way the game seems to be written so far, it'll be way, way out of character for Clara.

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
Well, the calatyst event of triggering any branches was passed.
Doing something like that would be the worst thing ever in terms of drama and writing, especially if you play a role of "Good Husband Alan".
Clara having the sense of guilt and trying to make it up to Alan while being scared to tell him what she's done and still having to do stuff would've been cool.
Her falling for someone(cheating vanilla)/ not falling for someone and trying her best to remain loyal / feeling of being Sub/Dom while facing the inner backlash because of stuff happening behind Alan's back would've been more logical in terms of branching out in the long run.
A lot of stuff comes down to writing. If it'll end up being "whom with she cheats on Alan in the next update", then the project is doomed to the same fate a lot of these games fall down to.
Ho' path may be good for some lads, but the way the game seems to be written so far, it'll be way, way out of character for Clara.

I'm with you, that the game was intended for the separation of the couple, the title already describes it, I say that the sexual acts that Clara had to undergo for the mission and work, were not to blame, it was her work risk, but if to kiss; which in my case I refuse, she then fucks Leon great, the very Leon who in the past was the bad guy against Alan, well, she betrayed him twice voluntarily, in the worst way, then, I tell you that he is proving that he is not a good wife, but it was already suspected, someone who does this job cannot get married, I think the best things are, Alan with Anna in the end, and Clara who goes her own way as an agent, with or without Leon it doesn't matter , but these are the right choices.

Reactions: MysticZeus

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
I dislike unavoidable NTR...really most unavoidable actions...results in just a VN not a game. Guess wont be 'playing' this game anymore. Deleted.
I'll say this: if it is one event per game, which triggers all the future action and serves as some kind of starting point(was implemented in The Office, for example, albeit pretty badly) - good. But if it's one unavoidable event after another - then yeah, it's wrong.

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
The basis of the story is of two paths, either the marriage ends or it is saved, there are no other options, from this update I could say that at least 80% is a failure, the conversation that Clara and Alan have in the bar on the day is irrelevant later, so much so that if you decide to tell Clara the truth, the game doesn't allow it, we now understand that it is more of a kinetic story, 80% of the choices are useless, as demonstrated by the latest update.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
we can see Leon is manipulating everything from the beginning. he is a two faced shithead who has learned to manipulate those around him like a pro. and i am positive he is the mole we are trying to find. the clues have been there. i haven't actually played this update yet, and not sure if i will bother tbh.
seems most of these games are about deceiving the good guy and the wife eventually allows herself to be manipulated into fucking others cause the dev is a twisted fucker who gets off on writing shit like this. sure i know, we are warned that hard NTR is coming, but in playing through, it still pisses me off how events are shaped to make is so the mc can't stop the fuckers around him stealing his wife from him. at least he seems to have the option of messing around with his assistant at some point. and she is quite the hottie and honestly i don't really care if the mc divorces the cheating whore Clara to be with the other girl.
#FUCKYOULEON

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
The basis of the story is of two paths, either the marriage ends or it is saved, there are no other options, from this update I could say that at least 80% is a failure, the conversation that Clara and Alan have in the bar on the day is irrelevant later, so much so that if you decide to tell Clara the truth, the game doesn't allow it, we now understand that it is more of a kinetic story, 80% of the choices are useless, as demonstrated by the latest update.
Read through the whole sequence(update, I mean). Meh.
How to mess everything up with one update.
Leon is the mole, his "dead" daddy is the one pulling the strings/helping him.
Unless the developer decides to put out Deus Ex Machinas here and there.

The reader, who can figure 2+2, got all of the questions answered in here and first act is not even finished yet.
I'm not Shakespeare of any sorts, but how to take suspicions off of Leon, but get him to be the one who Clara cheats with?
Give her an impossible task of sorts, alongside Leon. No? Okay, she's drunk, right? Get her to come to Leon, who's also drunk and upset of something(friend's death, I dunno) instead of him coming to her. Let them get drunk together and things to spiral out.
But nah, Leon conveniently comes to her right away)

I get it, it's NSFW VN, not great tragedy. But if you build it up with putting emphasis on a story - you've gotta do something differently.
Guess what will happen from now on? Leon will get to grope Clara here and there in front of Alan, kissing and shit with "Sorry, I couldn't hold myself off" with signs of blackmail.

So, instead of story-driven stuff with plot twists and mystery(yup, it would've still been Leon in the end, but with characters having "Red Herring" roles). We've got typical NTR story. Disappointed.

Last edited:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
we can see Leon is manipulating everything from the beginning. he is a two faced shithead who has learned to manipulate those around him like a pro. and i am positive he is the mole we are trying to find. the clues have been there. i haven't actually played this update yet, and not sure if i will bother tbh.
seems most of these games are about deceiving the good guy and the wife eventually allows herself to be manipulated into fucking others cause the dev is a twisted fucker who gets off on writing shit like this. sure i know, we are warned that hard NTR is coming, but in playing through, it still pisses me off how events are shaped to make is so the mc can't stop the fuckers around him stealing his wife from him. at least he seems to have the option of messing around with his assistant at some point. and she is quite the hottie and honestly i don't really care if the mc divorces the cheating whore Clara to be with the other girl.
#FUCKYOULEON
ohh no no no no

he dosent know:KEK::KEK::KEK:

she will get dicked down too
1715904921528.gif

this will be a rollercoaster my guy

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes