3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

ArtificiallyDead

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2021
is there a roadmap?

was expecting more enemies/animations etc - what's the next update focused on?
I usually throw up a general update at the start of each month on subscribestar and patreon in regards to what's next and so on, they're public posts so feel free to check. As of this post I haven't gotten around to typing it out though. I can quickly say here that I'll be focusing on a tutorial and keybinds for the next build, along with the usual stuff around balancing enemy damage and hp and the like depending on how people feel about it. Once those are done I can get back to making more lewd content.

RUVEL

Mar 23, 2020
can you open this door or is this the end of the content for public ver. Screenshot 2024-05-01 205056.png

Also, I have only seen:
1. the three succubus in the dungeons
2. The dragon warrior I think (the big green girl)
3. the maids (blonde with a broom, red hair that bows down or tries headbutt you, red hair that throws glass cups at you, one with a folding chair and the maid that does karate)
4. the zombies

I also think I collected every orb

Last edited:

RUVEL

Mar 23, 2020
I usually throw up a general update at the start of each month on subscribestar and patreon in regards to what's next and so on, they're public posts so feel free to check. As of this post I haven't gotten around to typing it out though. I can quickly say here that I'll be focusing on a tutorial and keybinds for the next build, along with the usual stuff around balancing enemy damage and hp and the like depending on how people feel about it. Once those are done I can get back to making more lewd content.
Since you seem like a dev that genuinely cares for his work I would also like to give my opinions on what things need to be updated/fixed/added etc.

BUGS:

1. I noticed that enemies tend to get stuck attacking only one direction while our player character is behind the enemies (example the enemy attacks the left side while we are on the right side. I have seen this happen to succubus enemies.

2. When running towards a bathtub or trying to run past a bathtub you automatically enter it. While you can see yourself in the bathtub and save you can also hear your character still running in the background and can even exit the room you are in.
Screenshot 2024-05-01 213834.png Screenshot 2024-05-01 213900.png

3. Enemies can get stuck in walls Screenshot 2024-05-01 213532.png

These are the bugs that I could re-create quite easily some other bugs might also be present but these are the ones I saw.

THINGS THAT NEEDS TO BE ADDED (High Priority):

1. A map that can help us navigate the environment and an inventory showing which orbs we have and which orbs that needs to be collected.

2. Key binding options, volume options, graphics option, windowed/full screen option, etc.

3. Tutorial on how things work. In my opinion you can put signs and have us interact with the signs to learn what we need to do when we get close to certain enemy type for example putting a sign before fighting with the maid that can parry/stun you so that we know what to do before fighting her.

THINGS THAT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE IN THE GAME:

1. A magic system (fireballs, lightning, maybe even charm ability that not only lets the players see the H animations but also lets them heal their MP if you implement a magic system.)

2. The combat is not bad but it can be become really boring really fast and for that I recommend combos and special skills that can help in specific situations in which you want attack multiple enemies, singular enemies, long range, short range etc.

3. A defense skill along with the parry skill can also be useful. The block skill can block enemy attack but still makes you take a reduced damage from enemies that can't be parried.

4. In the shop that you are going to make I hope that we can buy not just potions but also upgrades, items, maybe outfits and even maps for certain areas.

For now these are the things that I believe would be quite nice to see in the game. But of course don't get me wrong I am not saying you have to do all of these things, these are just ideas and interesting gameplay features that I have seen from other beloved H games. I would also like to add that I really do like the game your are making and I hope that you have great time making a game.

Good Luck.

Last edited:
Jul 14, 2017
Does anyone have a full save including the gallery unlock that they'd be willing to share? :D
You can't see gallery because it's a PublicBuild that you can download from itch io for free, to open gallery you need buy MainBuild from Patreon or SubscribeStar.

JsMrDart

Sep 20, 2022
this is a piracy website, so when is someone going to upload the main build qnq
I've always kinda wondered about that. The site does hold complete versions of otherwise paid games, but sometimes developers like this one put out trial versions of their games on here. I wonder if there's anything stopping someone else from uploading the complete version even if the devs worked with the site moderators to put out a trial version on f95

Reactions: Rotelle

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
I've always kinda wondered about that. The site does hold complete versions of otherwise paid games, but sometimes developers like this one put out trial versions of their games on here. I wonder if there's anything stopping someone else from uploading the complete version even if the devs worked with the site moderators to put out a trial version on f95
There's nothing stopping that at all. Even if the dev takes over the OP of a thread, anyone submitting a more up-to-date or full version than the one in the OP via normal means will result in staff re-uploading it and adding it to the OP. If the dev tries to take it down, they lose control of the OP.

F95zone is always a piracy website, however that doesn't mean that devs can't get exposure here and generate more hype/paying customers. If you really like what the dev is doing, and you're able to, pay for it. But also this is a piracy site; make no mistake about that.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Basically, people could post the patreon version here, but if the Dev is in the thread the majority of people will be fine with just keeping a public version up out of respect. Unless the dev is an asshole.

Also sometimes the dev can call down the mods on someone who posts the supersecret version. F95 is a pirate site de facto, but for legal reasons it has to at least pretend like it's not so it doesn't get whacked out like Piratebay was that one time.

ArtificiallyDead

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2021
I mean if there's enough demand for it I could see about putting the MainBuild up for the public in the gaps between build releases, it's just I have to have something for the people supporting the development. Right now that something is just the gallery.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes