3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
The L button is the backdash and you can use it backwards on the air to go to the right. It takes a bit of practice,but it's doable. Jump and on the top of the arc of your jump,hold A and press L and then hold D to propel yourself towards the ledge.
Well, that is what I keep trying to do. I'm not much of a platformer player. I do enjoy the game, just more-so the combat and erotic animations.

Reactions: Karnewarrior

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Okay, so now I have every memory except 3 and 4 cold memories. and Stoic Memory 1. I have to wonder where they're at. This game could use a map. But it's the developers first game so...

EDIT: For now, I've looked everywhere and can't find more orbs or progression past green doors.

Last edited:

grasshopper

Jul 17, 2017
Game Overs and Bad Ends are certainly something I'd be interested in doing, but this being the first game I've developed, and therefore somewhat cutting my teeth on, I don't think my skill level is quite high enough yet to be able to do Game Overs and Bad Ends justice. It's not to say they won't ever be in, but when I feel like I've improved enough I'll definitely give it a serious attempt. A lot of this project has been a self-learning experience, and before it I barely drew anything at all.

I've noticed the sliding myself too. Definitely seems to occur mainly at the edges of platforms. I'll look into why it might be happening. It might be that the aerial flip is conserving the exact momentum of the jump when used, so when it hits the ground it keeps going until the animation ends.
A bandage solution could be to make a condition that becomes true if there is not a platform below the character,thus allowing them to jump even after sliding off a platform. (a boolean that becomes true as soon as the character is sliding, and so if there is nothing below him but that boolean is true then she can still jump, otherwise there is nothing below him and she cant jump).
if the code is like this for example
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the boolean could work

dippiv

Jul 10, 2022
Great update dev. Heads up, if you use the bottom floor elevator and walk into it while under it, you'll go to the first room and be stuck. It's the only one without a gate.

Reactions: ArtificiallyDead

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Great update dev. Heads up, if you use the bottom floor elevator and walk into it while under it, you'll go to the first room and be stuck. It's the only one without a gate.
" there is an elevator and I'll warn you not to stand under it if it's coming down and you're on the bottom floor " From the update post on Patreon

Reactions: dippiv

dippiv

Jul 10, 2022
" there is an elevator and I'll warn you not to stand under it if it's coming down and you're on the bottom floor " From the update post on Patreon
Thanks boss. I looked in the known bugs section, didn't see it in the body. I'll read a little more next time.

Silverfan936

Nov 30, 2019
looks neat so far but ive encountered a major bug, for some reason, after either interacting with the black ponytail maid? or the dark guardian on the bridge, their h-scenes keeo showing up everywhere instead of the other enemies....., im not sure if it could be the save thats gone awry so ill start a new game and see if that fixes it.
PS: I wish you could choose your own keybinds since i play one hand only...

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
From what I understand, AVs tend to look for particular code that preforms a specific action. Changing a file in a protected directory, assuming direct control of hardware assets, circumventing limiters, etc. Stuff that allows viruses to do what they do.

Of course, AVs are coded by humans, and that means the introduction of errors and mistakes. Plus, programs and games are made by humans, and also might have an error or a mistake. And different AVs will have different rules that programs must follow to not get caught in the net.

So it's impossible to say exactly what is making your particular AV flag this particular program, but it's presumably something in the engine of the game being capable of accessing something wrong, thus triggering the AV. Whether or not it's actually possible is kinda up in the air, to say nothing of whether it will ever actually happen.

Duarchy

Mar 3, 2019
Man I have no idea how to handle this dragon guard, but hey at least the new game over mechanic is actually pretty great for quickly cycling through animations.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes