• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.jpg

Overview:
Kaede becomes involved with Shimoyama because of Naoto’s previous desires. Feeling that her heart is at risk, she makes the decision to cut ties with Shimoyama entirely. Despite her efforts, she finds herself unable to forget the pleasure and returns to the village. As she grapples with memories she had tried to bury, Kaede's emotions begin to stir once more...
And then...​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-30
Release Date: 2024-03-01
Developer: SORAUE -
Translator: Saikey Studios - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English (Fan Translation)
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

smpl3.jpeg smpl1.jpeg smpl2.jpeg smpl4.png smpl5.png smpl6.png

Desenra

Jun 23, 2020
gonna guess this one has a hard-ntr "tear at you heart" type ending like his other games, someone let me know if that somehow not the case, though I doubt it

Reactions: TacticalTomato

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Nah wouldnt say it. Thats what I like about the games. I hate ntr games on renpy or whatever.
It depends on the game, some take advantage of the RPGM aspect, others don't. And my experience is that rpgm games tend to be janky as hell.

wootwoot

Jan 27, 2018
This doesn't happen often...but the intro made me not want to play it...so I stopped :(

I don't like being spoonfed both backstory and future story...just to come back in between the middle :D

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
So, in the first installment of these series, MCs wife cheats on him, so he gets with her sister, ending in a happy end (slut out > pure girl in).

The second installment is when the MC has a mental breakdown and starts liking NTR, so he encourages his new girl to fuck other guys.

The third one... what does this one do? Lemme guess. More NTR?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Dangerous Change: Past Story [v1.0] [SORAUE] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [159 MB]
- - -

TheLastLad

Oct 9, 2022
So, in the first installment of these series, MCs wife cheats on him, so he gets with her sister, ending in a happy end (slut out > pure girl in).

The second installment is when the MC has a mental breakdown and starts liking NTR, so he encourages his new girl to fuck other guys.

The third one... what does this one do? Lemme guess. More NTR?
Pretty much, this one is back to generic ntr plotline about Kaede being sexually unsatisfied, which is a trope i just dont understand. I know its purely for an excuse to get to the scenes, but i feel they can write it in a much more interesting way rather than "I miss large penis"

Also the gallery code is 1904

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Jrar and Rahiq
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes