thedirtybee

Oct 19, 2019
So a question, or other wise I'll be experimenting: Opted in for dual ear slimes, went with the male pregnancy bit for my poor lad. In doing so, got knockered up by Alex and having twins. Now for the question: IF I have the slimes removed, does that still have lingering effects still in play ala male pregnancy and such or do it all return to normal?
Not sure if you will still be able to have pregnancy, but I attempted to get the ear slimes removed whilst pregnant and they refused due to still expecting (Eden's child). I would assume no, which I hope I am wrong about as it's such a hassle having ear slimes.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Not sure if you will still be able to have pregnancy, but I attempted to get the ear slimes removed whilst pregnant and they refused due to still expecting (Eden's child). I would assume no, which I hope I am wrong about as it's such a hassle having ear slimes.
In practice. Ear Slimes do wonders for stress and trauma, which is great. However, once they hit 200 growth though, its a pain in the ass with them, always wanting to get raped and such. Like jesus fuck, let me have some measure of bargining here.

Misumiso

Jan 1, 2023
Y'all get punished for not paying?
yep farming not enough anymore hahaha but i actualy lost the save file that i deflowered eden,s ass so i tried to find him first before i go back to baily to pay up which is funny hahahaha (turned eden to a female ._.)

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
yep farming not enough anymore hahaha but i actualy lost the save file that i deflowered eden,s ass so i tried to find him first before i go back to baily to pay up which is funny hahahaha (turned eden to a female ._.)
I don't think farming is ever enough, if you're talking about Alex's farm. It's a high investment moderate yield thing to do once you already have dough. Spa, strip club and brothel (also cafe in certain playstyles) are much better income and more reliable.
Also if you're not protecting Robin you can just not pay at all by 'fighting' (immediately choose apologise and then click through the fight until they cum after toying with you enough)

Last edited:

ieatbab1e5

Nov 15, 2023
What do y'all think is the best combination of graphics mods?
i used to like paril's
but tbh the newest update it looks kinda meh, so ive started working on my own mod yay

but boy did i underestimate the metric fuckton of assets+variations there are lol

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
Because id rather have the game stored locally.
I don't see why that's a concern unless you are suddenly dying to masturbate to this game in particular during a power outage or something, but you do you.
I like beees + the korean sideview, I modified it a bit for myself though
I like how many different preferences people have here.
Beeeesss + Fire is the best one overall
I just wish Fire was compatible with dol+. It's not, right?
i used to like paril's
but tbh the newest update it looks kinda meh, so ive started working on my own mod yay

but boy did i underestimate the metric fuckton of assets+variations there are lol
I just like paril's because baggy eyes get me feeling some kinda way. But yeah, good luck with that. Sheeesh. I do not envy the workload you have just consigned yourself to. Godspeed.

Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
I don't see why that's a concern
I can't mod when the files aren't local (this in of itself is a deal-breaker for me, because I do like making tweaks to various things, or combining mods that weren't designed to be combined, some of which I have even mentioned or shown in this thread). I can't evaluate new versions and decide when or whether I want to update. I'm reliant on a website staying up to be able to continue to serve me whatever version of the game I'm playing, and anyone who was a fan of the popular-not-that-long-ago World Expansion mod should tell you that's not always such a great idea (and never mind all the other modders over the years who have gotten mad over something stupid and removed all links/access to their mods over it). No internet? Can't play it. Just the general concept of not owning your own files and being able to play whenever you'd like at any point in the future no matter what the future might hold for the game or for whatever mods you're using seems untenable to me, and I've been quite steadfast in refusing to even try any mods that aren't available to download locally. None of this is to even mention any privacy concerns...I can download the game just once over a VPN, but having to always run the game over a VPN every time I want to play it would be a major pain in the ass, especially when it's in your browser. Most of these issues aren't even really specific to DoL: I'm simply uninterested in the whole "online only" experience of games that don't need to be online only. Clearly, none of these things would be important to someone who does play the game online, otherwise they would not be doing so, but as you said, you do you.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 174 Votes