SaruSubery

Nov 10, 2017
so what does it do with the unique named characters? just list how many times you has sex with each unique named character in one array for unique characters only, and use each index as a different unique character count for sex? and a separate array for sex with non-unique npcs?

I haven't played this in a while, but I do think code is interesting, so I was curious..
This function in particular doesnt really care how many times you did it with a unique character, since it gets the length of the list as unique count instead of any increment. Only if the provided name isnt unique then the increment happens.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shadowclonezero

roupe

Jan 19, 2022
how can i get explorer licens? I was in the fortune tellers tent but i can't do it.
You unlock the explorer license to buy it at the guild npc (the one who sells you the exploration stuff) after reaching a specific floor of the darcille/darcilla dunno the name ruins, dont remember which floor it was. Although the explorer license is not really useful since its only so you can explore the ruins by yourself.

Last edited:

roupe

Jan 19, 2022
-Permission to enter Emblem street is either time- or story gated. It'll unlock on its own just by playing the story.
I still don't get it how are you supposed to bypass that guard, I did a full run without any lewd exp on Inferno Mode and still wasn't able to access that area.. The only time you would be able to enter that area would be during late night but Enishia automatically goes to bed during that period. It doesn't simply unlock on its own just by playing the story.

Lellazo

Dec 23, 2021
Quick question. Is there any new content or feature on the steam version compared with the fan-translated version?

Okay. Another question. What/Where's the Strip Board?
The strip board is the board you get after the magician experimenting with teleportation botches the experiment and only teleports your clothes. He's located inside the house north-east of the campfire where you do charity work.
On the board you can, run out of time (optional guard H scene), get 10 on notoriety (red person symbol, H scene+you lose virginity), Or get to the end (no H scene) Depending on your lust, you can also take another route near the end or not hide in some events.

PomNPglobal

Jul 12, 2022
My question is how do you make her sleep with a monster? Can't figure that one out.
- lose to monster (hrothlin look like goblin)
- random h in Dercille Ruins dice map (tentacle caress, if don't have male party member, you get it more easily)
- tentacle den at Mahodarell Mine north-west of town (go right map, next go up)
- many at lustium world use lustium key at Nameless Ruins to enter

Last edited:

lovediaochan

Oct 28, 2023
Unofficial Repack [1.04]:
Vote for the future of the Repack project here!

PlatformPixeldrain MirrorGofile Mirror (1 week)
Win/LinuxPixeldrain
Mac/OSX x64 (intel)Pixeldrain
Mac/OSX arm64 (apple silicon)Pixeldrain

Leave a Like if you Liked!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other Repacks
thank you before, it runing well on my macbook pro 2015. However my mac become so hot, i dont know is it normal or not. I just check it, and it got 100 degree celcius on the gpu And 90 degree on cpu with fullspeed fan. That why I prefer to play on my old windows laptop

Crackgear

Oct 14, 2018
So question , I got the Nameless Ruin, I beat it once or twice...but nothing happens. What now? I sleep no cutscene

-I have the key
-I got the dream
-Did the dungeon, twice.
- Got the mirror, entered it.
-now what...

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 62 Votes