• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
And I think it's called "Shirantane Tower".
Look I really don't know Japanese or what is going on with this "Shirantane Tower vs Shiro no Yakata" thing. But I think that the game they are asking for is or at least has been called Shiro no Yakata at some point and if you check it's you can see that while similar they have some minor differences. Idk maybe you can read it in more than a way, Japanese have that thing.

Edit: I just look at a forum and found someone sharing this apparently is an update about "Shiro no Yakata" progress. So yeah they are 2 different games with "Shirantane Tower or Tower of Shirantane no Shirantane no Tou (Japanese)" being a solo project and "Shiro no Yakata (Japanese) or White Mansion" a collab project with the same guy from Succubus Affection.

Last edited:

Zane Carlson

Sep 22, 2023
Well info sharing has been pretty wonky in here.
Some say 1 thing another says something else.
At one point I heard Zell23 and Zell999 are 2 different artists even.
But as for the old forest intro demo that actually is in Nobels MEGA link for 1.27

Reactions: Kisama33

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
Look I really don't know Japanese or what is going on with this "Shirantane Tower vs Shiro no Yakata" thing. But I think that the game they are asking for is or at least has been called Shiro no Yakata at some point and if you check it's you can see that while similar they have some minor differences. Idk maybe you can read it in more than a way, Japanese have that thing.

Edit: I just look at a forum and found someone sharing this apparently is an update about "Shiro no Yakata" progress. So yeah they are 2 different games with "Shirantane Tower or Tower of Shirantane no Shirantane no Tou (Japanese)" being a solo project and "Shiro no Yakata (Japanese) or White Mansion" a collab project with the same guy from Succubus Affection.
Are there any images or video of shiratane tower?

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
Where can I find that video?
HOTMKbn.mp4
Are there any images or video of shiratane tower?
You guys can try and search the yourselves and see if you can find what you want on previous messages, this specific video is only a few messages away from the last one.

Unfortunately I don't think there is a thread specifically for "Shiratane no Tou" yet.

Last edited:

Noble Kind

Apr 28, 2023
Wow, Okay, Let's start from the beginning, I sense it's confusing in your minds

At the beginning, there was nothingness. THEN came the first versions of FOBS (2014)(exclusively Japanese at the time) by Zell23

(source)
(Source)

With the development of FOBS, Zell23 started working with another person on a project that you probably know "Succubus Affection"

(2018)(source)

It was finally in August 2020 that production of the “sequel” of Succubus Affectio began
(source)

IN THE SAME TIME,

Zell23 continued to work on FOBS and in particular "remake" versions of FOBS on MV (which can be found in my Mega folder, they are just demos, modifications of certain monsters) then he started to produce "Shiro No Yakata" to clearly distinguish the two:

here is an image of "Shiro No Yakata"

Capture d'écran 2024-05-02 203302.png

"Shiratane Tower" of which here is an image (Latest version 1.27)

Capture d'écran 2024-05-02 203606.png

The difference ? Well actually, this is where the vagueness sets in, In fact, this is the so-called "Upgrade" version of the basic version, see it like this. The first version was Shiro No Yakata => Shiratane Tower, this being still produced by the same person, Zell23, I'm sorry for the Pixel art fans in the first image, but it's the second one that took over.

But then, Now that we know we have two in production, From two entities that seem opposite but with so much resemblance, Does Zell23 work alone?

Well no, here's proof

Capture d'écran 2024-05-02 204446.png

So indeed, they share the Twitter account of “Zell23”

And if we know Zell23 well, We only know さきゅばすの日記 by Succubus Affection, But in reality they have already worked hand in hand for a long time and I hope, in view of their respective quality, that they will continue together creates games, If zell23 is known to everyone, however the one we called before Zell999 still exists, in the shadows c:

Thank you for reading my conspiracy theory, I admit that it makes me laugh that the question of the existence or not of a Zell999 is debated, I admit that for me it is obvious, but perhaps not for everyone, Finally don't forget to support one of the two artists (or both) in their respective incredible adventures.

(Zell23)
(Zell999)

Useful Link :

Noble Kind

Apr 28, 2023
Thanks for the explanation, but where does the " HOTMKbn.mp4 " fit in this timeline?
It's the Sequel of Succubus Affection,

From here

He don't share any Picture/Videos or demo of the game, so don't expect to have something to toy with, But he post an article of his progress every last day of the month

FalAn21

Sep 14, 2018

is the video you upload a new game? @@

Baltidouble

Apr 21, 2020
This will probably be the last Yakata “demo”, as Zell23 expressed on his FANBOX that he had started “assembling the game”, the next demos (if any) will be for Forest of Blue Skin, I suppose he'll keep releasing information about the game as the months go by, but there (probably) won't be another Yakata demo before the official launch.
OH YEAH FINALLY

Dec 11, 2019
Wow, Okay, Let's start from the beginning, I sense it's confusing in your minds

At the beginning, there was nothingness. THEN came the first versions of FOBS (2014)(exclusively Japanese at the time) by Zell23

(source)
(Source)

With the development of FOBS, Zell23 started working with another person on a project that you probably know "Succubus Affection"

(2018)(source)

It was finally in August 2020 that production of the “sequel” of Succubus Affectio began
(source)

IN THE SAME TIME,

Zell23 continued to work on FOBS and in particular "remake" versions of FOBS on MV (which can be found in my Mega folder, they are just demos, modifications of certain monsters) then he started to produce "Shiro No Yakata" to clearly distinguish the two:

here is an image of "Shiro No Yakata"

View attachment 3596819

"Shiratane Tower" of which here is an image (Latest version 1.27)

View attachment 3596825

The difference ? Well actually, this is where the vagueness sets in, In fact, this is the so-called "Upgrade" version of the basic version, see it like this. The first version was Shiro No Yakata => Shiratane Tower, this being still produced by the same person, Zell23, I'm sorry for the Pixel art fans in the first image, but it's the second one that took over.

But then, Now that we know we have two in production, From two entities that seem opposite but with so much resemblance, Does Zell23 work alone?

Well no, here's proof

View attachment 3596852

So indeed, they share the Twitter account of “Zell23”

And if we know Zell23 well, We only know さきゅばすの日記 by Succubus Affection, But in reality they have already worked hand in hand for a long time and I hope, in view of their respective quality, that they will continue together creates games, If zell23 is known to everyone, however the one we called before Zell999 still exists, in the shadows c:

Thank you for reading my conspiracy theory, I admit that it makes me laugh that the question of the existence or not of a Zell999 is debated, I admit that for me it is obvious, but perhaps not for everyone, Finally don't forget to support one of the two artists (or both) in their respective incredible adventures.

(Zell23)
(Zell999)

Useful Link :

Mega
I also recall that Zell stopped and rebranded from Yakata to Tower specifically for him to work on that on his own, without the other guy's help with programming.

Noble Kind

Apr 28, 2023
what version of fobs was this?

This is the so-called "remake" version of FOBS. There is no official version, only demos that you can get on Fantia or Fanbox. I also have versions of the Remake in my Mega folder.

Once again, don't expect "complete" versions of the game, just whatever monster and 1 or 2 scene H, that's all

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
what version of fobs was this?

Last time I saw that was so long ago that I didn't remembered it until you post that but yeah that and some other posts below that one show some of the changes to Fobs that "they" were working one before deciding to let the project on hold to work on the other "horror" games.

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes