[S>Artist 2D] - Paid - Freelance 2D Artist for work

1. 5.00 star(s)

libra78

Great work, quick delivery! shows the progress while creating. So enough time to ask for alterations if needed. But if you give good descriptions of what you want and give him some artistic freedom he produces great stuff that doesn't need much alterning.
    And overal very friendly person to talk to! ;)
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Vln_

Hello everyone,

Not my cup of tea to try to destroy someone gig. But I hate scammers. I have been dealing with someone completely unprofessional that has to say the less a bad attitude. He first approaches you offering a monthly payment that he'll make "worth it" then delivering way under that and tries to make you pay an extra for any extra bit of work you can ask.

Here the screenshots show now our last interaction. Which is him, refusing to fully deliver while I paid from the payment processor more than 200$. He promised to deliver at first the full content after payment. We could consider that yes he gets less money. But let me explain that we had been processing this way for 3 months and he suddenly raised his flag complaining about it.

He is also going to try to tell you he is a father of 3, tell you his gf left him, then that she came back after 3 days and that he now needs to pay a loan all the time asking more and more money from you. I have never seen such behavior... be aware of the russian scam artist
  3. 5.00 star(s)

FunCream

I have worked with this person loads and at this point I can highly recommend. Artwork is fantastic and professional. Work is sent quickly and most importantly they are very easy to work with. Very talented. (y)